• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome

7speedshop.com

Comment

welcome!!!!!!
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Looks good. like the smoked tails

Comment

Welcome.
          sigpic

Comment

late model sedan = i likes!!!!
            :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
              Thats the cleanest roof rack ive ever seen on a e30. Specs? Welcome aboard!
              what roof rack is that?

Comment

was looking for the multiquote button like im used to, but in the absence of that i hope i remember everyones questions! the rack i believe is OEM. the only markings on it is BMW etched into it, but i cant find a part number on it so who knows. i thought it looked good so i brought it anyways.
                he plates are europlates, come like that or in blue instead of black... obviously had to go with the black. yeah its a bit crooked in that photo.. i noticed that and fixed it right away haha.
                the rear bumper is a bit rippeled, i was told it was fixable so i attempted it and it came out worse. i have new bumpers to go on when it gets the repaint that will be colour coded so not too worried.
                i think the blacked tails tie in the rear end of the car to the rest of it. the red just looked really bad on an entirely black car with splashes of chrome/white on it.

Comment

The little button next to the quote button is for multiquote. i dig your car!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                    The little button next to the quote button is for multiquote. i dig your car!
                    yeah i see that now. that button wasnt there before though. like literally... not there! nor was the other one, just the single quote button :dunno:
                    thanks boss :)

Comment

very clean! Welcome

00 Audi S4 2.7tt 6MT
                      02 Audi S6 Avant 4.2

Comment

more pics!!! I have a late model diamondschwartz sedan, soon to be m50 swapped, Give me more inspiration!
                        http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                        http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                        Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                        I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

Originally posted by 1mz View Post
                          more pics!!! I have a late model diamondschwartz sedan, soon to be m50 swapped, Give me more inspiration!
                          well i picked up an MTechII set today and an LSD off a wrecked Msport for $300 :bigpimp:. for some reason it was just chilling in the yard :dunno: no damage as far as i could see, so the engine must be bad. ill install that tomorrow as long as the weather is good and throw up some more pictures

Comment

mt2 is sex on a sedan, did you get the full set, door pods and all?
                            http://l0st0n3.mybrute.com
                            http://l0st-0n3.mybrute.com
                            Work in progress: 1991 318i m50 swap

Feedback thread :up:

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I prefer having a female in the car at all times. They generally smell good, but you do have to put up with that hole in their face.

Comment

welcome, welcome!
                              Good to see another kiwi on the forum. What part of NZ are you from?

hamilton - E30 Massif

Comment

Originally posted by 1mz View Post
                                mt2 is sex on a sedan, did you get the full set, door pods and all?
                                yep sure did. the car was put in the yard a few hours before i got there. apart from the front leather seats taken (which i would have grabbed myself to stash away for a rainy day) it was untouched. im not sure if i will put the door pods on, they will be the last piece to go on, i want to see how it looks without it

Originally posted by SIR E30 View Post
                                welcome, welcome!
                                Good to see another kiwi on the forum. What part of NZ are you from?
                                Wellington! are you part of the hamilton E30 crew?

Comment

Working...
                                X