Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meh, I have my own road rash. Thankfully it wasnt on a road bike going fast.

I dont mind the donuts but recording yourself doing somethign illegal is always a good idea. Also doing it that close to cars and that concrete wall is iffy. If I am going to play (like in the rain and snow) I tend to take it to an empty lot or dead end road.
    Im now E30less.
    sigpic

Comment

You know fellas, maybe you don't like his show car, or don't like him mistreating and having fun with an E30 M3 like he does, or perhaps jealous he has the liberties he does to have such toys.....

but from what I've seen he's not arrogant, and doesn't even respond back aggressively to what could be seen as flames. He answers pretty maturely, which is more than what I can say for the majority of the board when met with criticisms.......

so even if you think he's an idiot with his pristince 'toy' E30 M3, or he's foolish to do wheelies without leathers on, or whatever.....still, cut the guy some a little slack and give him a chance.

Comment

:stupid:

And he IS stupid so the sign really works! :D
        Im now E30less.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
          Meh, I have my own road rash. Thankfully it wasnt on a road bike going fast.

I dont mind the donuts but recording yourself doing somethign illegal is always a good idea. Also doing it that close to cars and that concrete wall is iffy. If I am going to play (like in the rain and snow) I tend to take it to an empty lot or dead end road.
          very true on the videotaping thing. As for the cars and concrete wall thing, the driver has a rally license, been to rally school, and drives like that between trees on dirt paths....i'm not worried about the wall that is 100ft away. I've fallen off my bike doing stunts but thankfully have never gotten hurt seriously.

I'm addicted to adrenline and this is what i get my rush from. Better than being adicted to other things.

Comment

Kid, Jordan was saying you might not be worth taking to the hospital. i.e. Coroner takes you instead.

Ryan, it's always smart to record illegal activity. Ask Robert Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
              cut the guy some a little slack and give him a chance.
              That just wouldn't be R3V.
              Amber Fire Pearlcoat 2000 Dodge Dakota R/T
              Schwarz 1991 BMW 535i [Daily Driver]
              Dark Currant Pearl 1996 Acura Integra GS-R [For Sale]
              Orientblau Metallic 1994 BMW 740i [Sold]
              Alpinweiss 1987 BMW 325iS [Junked]

Comment

its a lot more fun joshing people who make angry drunken responses a week later, this guy is no fun. Thank goodness we still have rwhfag111~~ :P
                BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart
                  :stupid:

And he IS stupid so the sign really works! :D
                  Been called much worse than stupid =)

Comment

With people like Rob down there.....it's no doubt the South WILL rise again......

Comment

My point I guess is variables. I road race and auto-x but there are far more variables on the streets that you cant control. Everything is risky but those just increase them immensly. And that wall (the white one) wasnt 100ft away. :D Just be careful because whipping that back end into the wall could easily total that M3.

Im now E30less.
                      sigpic

Comment

no, its already risen....
                        BEERTECH

Comment

oh. so its like clearing the high jump by lowering the bar then.......

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                            oh. so its like clearing the high jump by lowering the bar then.......
                            Then everyone is a winner.
                            Im now E30less.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
                              its a lot more fun joshing people who make angry drunken responses a week later, this guy is no fun. Thank goodness we still have rwhfag111~~ :P
                              those are late night responses man.....not 4:30pm i'm still at work responses =) can't be gettin drunk jusssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst yet

Comment

well I dont have a job and just live off my parents, so I guess I dont understand this whole drinking schedule thing.
                                BEERTECH

Comment

Working...
                                X