My new touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My new touring

I know I know its not an e30. Picked it up for 2k. Paint can be brought back with some serious buffing, but the interior needs some serious work. It has 68k on it and runs great, except for needing a power steering pump and new struts. Need to get rid of the self leveling also. The real question is can the seats be saved? I am thinking a full leatherique kit should do magic on this car. Am I being realistic, or is this leather to far gone? Also, will be ordering some 1/8" headliner. Should I keep it grey or go black? Also new door cards will be added soon. Any input or advice is appreciated.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by naplesE30; 11-15-2009, 04:46 PM.

small red X
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

headliner + door cards + 5 speed = nice setup.

if the mileage is true, that is not a bad deal.
      Current Cars
      2014 M235i
      2009 R56 Cooper S
      1998 M3
      1997 M3

Comment

Spray 9 from home depot is your friend. 50/50 water. I have a m5 rear bumper if you are interested.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

I'm curious to know if that's the true mileage. That thing is worn down pretty bad for those miles...

Exterior looks good from the one pic, but interior leads me to think that thing has quite a few more miles than that..
          E92 M3...

Comment

Carfax on it checked out ok. Apparently it has sat outside in the FL sun for the last 10yrs. I am still kinda questioning it myself. There also some other small things that lead me to believe it is true. Oil change sticker that says oil is due in feb of last year, but it hasnt reached that mileage yet, exhaust is in good shape, has new pilot sports on it, and still has premium gas sticker on odometer. Hopefully I am right. Is it easy to roll back these odometers?
            Originally posted by Works243t View Post
            I'm curious to know if that's the true mileage. That thing is worn down pretty bad for those miles...

Exterior looks good from the one pic, but interior leads me to think that thing has quite a few more miles than that..

Comment

I may be interested in the bumper if you still have it when I get the maint, and interior sorted. Never used spray 9, I will try it. Any insight on leatherique?
              Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
              Spray 9 from home depot is your friend. 50/50 water. I have a m5 rear bumper if you are interested.

Comment

I think that you paid a bit too much for it, but otherwise I think it has very good potential.

Comment

Working...
                X