Just saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saying hello

So I just picked up 1991 318is to replace my 1995 318ti dd and thought I would drop in and say hello. The pics are from when I was purchasing it. The car has a fair amount of oxidation but I think with a little work I can bring the paint back to life--it has zero rust on the car and the interior is excellent. Needs some small mechanical work in the near future but runs great. I think I'll remove the M badges soon and the stickers have already been removed. Not sure what I'm going to do about the stripe.

I know the m42 is down on horsepower (owned the ti since it was new in 95) so after a little suspension work/short shifter in the spring it'll be on to the real fun of playing with the engine during the summer.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bena1916; 11-15-2009, 09:51 PM.

Hello

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Good starting point. The interior is really clean!

Originally posted by Janderson
      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

get rid of that m3 badge. its not an m3.
        Flickr
        Originally posted by Indecline06
        For some reason, when I get super duper ultra stoned... The M30 motor reminds me of big bird from sesame street.

Comment

Welcome to r3v.
          sigpic

Comment

was up?
            Originally posted by e30e
            lose the old man bmwcca badge.

Comment

Originally posted by yberther View Post
              get rid of that m3 badge. its not an m3.
              Yup I know the difference between the two--it'll be gone along with the front and rear faux emblems as soon as it stops snowing outside. Just need to move one of my other cars out of the garage and work in relative warmth.

Comment

Working...
              X