Cars from my past

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cars from my past

Found these pcitures on my desktop today. I miss all of them.

1990 CRX DX: this was my first car, it was SUPER clean. Bought it from the original owner who was a fanatic about it. He replaced it with a Porsche Boxster. I traded it in for a 1999 Civic Si. I regret it.

1999 Civic SI: My first new car, it was a great car, it ended up getting stolen and stripped.

I got into an accident and decided to put a Xenon kit on it. It didn't look too bad. Pretty tasteful kit.

After my Si got stolen I bought a 1998 GTI VR6:

back on stock wheels:

My friend crashed the GTI and totalled it. Bought a Corolla to get me through College, then picked up my e30, and eventually a 2005 Cooper S. I still have both; however my Mini is back in Massachusetts and I live in Hawaii (where the E30 is).

the E30 in Hawaii:
    "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Very interesting. I enjoyed that. Sucks about the 'Si', that's how it is here in Southern California with those cars.
    How was the GTI totalled?

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Great story! Your cars were clean! That Ginster looks amazing!
      Last edited by Erik; 11-27-2009, 02:24 AM.
      -Erik
      '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
      I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
        Very interesting. I enjoyed that. Sucks about the 'Si', that's how it is here in Southern California with those cars.
        How was the GTI totalled?
        my buddy hit a giant car sized pothole in boston. there was also a sewer cap sticking up too and it bent the frame, ripped the oil pan off, etc etc.
        "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

Your e30 looks so clean!
          I love the cardinal sport interior on your sedan!

Originally posted by Janderson
          you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Nice cars. Ive wanted a Cooper S in that color for a while.
            1987 325is - S52

Comment

How rough is your life eh mate. Sweet e30 cruisin the isle. You are the rock daddy. Nice cars all of them.

But you never said which YOU LIKED the most. (the obvious answer would be the e30, if you want to live here)....LOL
              sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Originally posted by geoffp View Post
                Found these pcitures on my desktop today. I miss all of them.

1990 CRX DX: this was my first car, it was SUPER clean. Bought it from the original owner who was a fanatic about it. He replaced it with a Porsche Boxster. I traded it in for a 1999 Civic Si. I regret it.

1999 Civic SI: My first new car, it was a great car, it ended up getting stolen and stripped.

I got into an accident and decided to put a Xenon kit on it. It didn't look too bad. Pretty tasteful kit.

After my Si got stolen I bought a 1998 GTI VR6:

back on stock wheels:

My friend crashed the GTI and totalled it. Bought a Corolla to get me through College, then picked up my e30, and eventually a 2005 Cooper S. I still have both; however my Mini is back in Massachusetts and I live in Hawaii (where the E30 is).

the E30 in Hawaii:
                Wow, very lovely picture. I will use this car as my backgroung in my blog.
                Simulation rachat credit personnel reduit | Demande rachat credit personnel en ligne | Comparatif meilleur taux rachat credit pret personnel

Comment

Was reposting the whole damn thing necessary? Seems like the majority of your cars have some tragic end, hope the e30 lives a long happy life :-)

86 Zinno es
                  M50 inside

Comment

im glad you ditched the japanese garbage lol
                    Originally posted by kronus
                    pff, all of you are slow as hell anyway. Eta > all

Comment

those are some pretty cool cars

Comment

Working...
                      X