Couple of shots at Ted's (uofom3) house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 318driver
    while visiting to talk business about a certain black E30. (Oooh, I've said too much...)
    do tell....
    Maybe later... :D

Comment

Im in love with that M3. That cant be shitty window tint film on the back window though....can it? Hopefully its just some wierd camera reflection off rain. But if its peeling window tint, that needs to go!
      - 318is 4 life

Comment

good pics josh... it was tight to have them over and hang out for a bit, go for a drive and stuff... yes i know the tint sucks donkey balls, it does look like shit, it isn't just a camera angle.. and it got worse as it sat out in a field for 14 months... i just havn't gotten around to having it redone... maybe i'll make an appointment this week before the meet :roll: ... but not likely... thanks to school starting again :evil:
        PNW Crew
        90 m3
        06 m5

Comment

and apparently my wireless internet kicked its own ass... so you get to read it twice
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
            and apparently my wireless internet kicked its own ass... so you get to read it twice
            I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Josh, by chance did you snap more pix? Maybe of a E30 you're looking into?
            Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Re: Couple of shots at Ted's (uofom3) house

Originally posted by Eurospeed88
              Here's a couple of quick shots I snapped at Ted's house today, while visiting to talk business about a certain black E30. (Oooh, I've said too much...)

Left to right: Ted's mother's E34 525i, Jordan's E30, Ted's E36 M3, Ted's Sport Evo replica, Ted's father's E30. Behind me in the garage is also Ted's father's 88 M3.
              Nice pics Josh.. I have a question for ya.
              I've got which car belongs to who.. but how about the people in that pic?
              Left to right we've got who, who and Jordan?

Comment

Left to right: Kevin, Ted, Jordan

Comment

This whole other Ted thing is freakin me out. But I'll take Ted's car ;)

Nice pics,
                  -Ted

Comment

Working...
                  X