Post-storm shots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post-storm shots.

We got some snow. Hopefully enough to keep the outside a holiday white that makes it to Christmas. Took the car out, happy to say it's very capable in the poorly-plowed back roads of central CT. It has a very easy manner when the tail steps out, and it surprised me with its ability to grab when braking on curved downhills. The 195/60/15 Glacier Grips may not be my old beloved Nokians, but they do tear through snow.

Amazing sky tonight at twilight.

Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

[ATTACH]24825[/ATTACH]
    sigpic

Comment

Nice!
      Chris | Debut Thread | Night Shots | Snow Shots |Youtube |60-130 |IP S52 91 325is

Comment

Here's my wagon umder about 12 inches, and here is the M

All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Wow, I love the snow but I hate the ice and that is all we get around here. I am jelous
          ** Lot's of M20 turbo parts for sale.**

Turn key track car.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=222066

Comment

Glad you're driving it! I haven't even bothered to dig mine out because I take the train to work
            IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

HHI FTW!

We haven't gotten any snow yet and probably won't get any.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffNJM3 View Post
                Here's my wagon umder about 12 inches, and here is the M

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a192/jeffnjm3/100_5189.jpg/IMG]
                Thank you for reminding me about a certain s14.net-owning dude's birthday. I can't believe I almost forgot all about it.

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                Glad you're driving it! I haven't even bothered to dig mine out because I take the train to work
                Mine is DD 60 miles per day, so there's no choice but go battle mode in the winter. So far it pulls its duty very well, I could not be happier with the car.

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                HHI FTW!

We haven't gotten any snow yet and probably won't get any.
                My kind of party. I can't wait to GTFO for SC. We leave Thursday night for HHI from CT, and hope to get in before late evening on Friday.

Comment

Not the US storm, but here it is

--> Not a Bimmer, but you still can see a much snow we have in here

I was proud of that parking!! so I took a picture. You can imagine the scene with the tire trace :

Cheers
                  E30 now S52
                  2008 Suburban LTZ (Family and TT hauler)
                  325xiT (Sold)

sigpic

Comment

Nice colors in your pics C-T.

We've gotten our share here in Europe as well.. but cant compare to you guys.

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

I drove my e30 around for about a week, right when the midwest got that big storm. As soon as the storm passed I washed the car really well and parked it for the winter. My city uses so much salt its ridiculous.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

I'm so happy that I live in sunny SoCal. No rust problems here. :D

I commend you guys that drive your e30s in the snow. I would own a WRX if I lived in such a state with such shitty weather.
                        Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

great pics! that storm in CA is crazy!!
                          stephenbrody.com

Comment

Nice!

But such a clean car with a potent engine, I'd definitely have a 2nd car for winter!
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30polak View Post
                              I'm so happy that I live in sunny SoCal. No rust problems here. :D

I commend you guys that drive your e30s in the snow. I would own a WRX if I lived in such a state with such shitty weather.
                              Who says this is shitty weather? I absolutely love the snow! You get to build snowmen, have snowball fights and every turn is a dorifto waiting to happen, I think its well worth the rusty floor trade off! :)
                              All Your Base Is Belongs To Us

Comment

Working...
                              X