Just a quick peek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick peek

Just a fuzzy pic of what I've been waiting for since november. Decided not to return them since I don't feel like waiting anymore plus the tires on my bottlecaps are bald.

Powered By Ford

Mount them already slacker.

Comment

Lol and the irony is the car is down now. Wheel bearings, heater core, windshield wiper motor, and brakes are going on at the moment. Hopefully but not promised pics before the end of the week.

Powered By Ford

Comment

specs?
        Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
          specs?
          Big and black, just the way he likes them...
          -Erik
          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

^^ lolz, look like 16x8 4.5 inch back spacing with 215/45??

Comment

Originally posted by PaladinReed View Post
              specs?
              16x8's 4.5in back spacing 195/45's

Originally posted by AlpineE30M52 View Post
              Big and black, just the way he likes them...
              Ghey, but yes they are big and black

Powered By Ford

Comment

damn, 195/40? I hope your gonna raise your motor up. I have a feeling you still are going to have some serious fender gap unless you got coils and short koni's..

Comment

yea I can see it when i put them up to the car. I was going off the info in another thread you posted in where you said 205's would be to big.