My e30 s52 aka "red dragon v2"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aeryk7
    replied
    Originally posted by Lof8
    I remember seeing pics and maybe even vids of your car years ago when I was searching forums and hunting for an e30 of my own. I was impressed then and am impressed again now. I hope to meet ya sometime and check out the machine in person. You hit any car meets/events regularly?
    I would but im only off on tues wed and thurs so the only mrrts i can do are on those days. I will be doing th Quaker Steak and Lube meet this Thursday in St.pete

    Originally posted by D-rock
    So the s52 is faster then the s50?
    My S52 setup is faster than my S50 setup its not always th case though.

    Originally posted by Omaliyo
    Dude do you drive around casselberry????? i SWEAR!!! ive seen an e30 just like this around my area.....

    Love the wheels anyhow.... car looks sex!
    I have never been to the Casselberry area

    Leave a comment:


  • aeryk7
    replied
    Originally posted by Omaliyo
    Dude do you drive around casselberry????? i SWEAR!!! ive seen an e30 just like this around my area.....

    Love the wheels anyhow.... car looks sex!
    I have never been to the Casselberry area

    Leave a comment:


  • D-rock
    replied
    So the s52 is faster then the s50?

    Leave a comment:


  • Omaliyo
    replied
    Dude do you drive around casselberry????? i SWEAR!!! ive seen an e30 just like this around my area.....

    Love the wheels anyhow.... car looks sex!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lof8
    replied
    I remember seeing pics and maybe even vids of your car years ago when I was searching forums and hunting for an e30 of my own. I was impressed then and am impressed again now. I hope to meet ya sometime and check out the machine in person. You hit any car meets/events regularly?

    Leave a comment:


  • aeryk7
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • aeryk7
    replied
    Originally posted by dillsnick
    Is that a carbon fiber hood or just painted black?
    Painted black but I need Carbon fo sho.

    Originally posted by Mde36
    nice, is it leaning to the left a little or is that just me?
    I believe its the angle...on second look that side does sit lower based on tire tuck. I will have to check to make sure everthing is sitting right back there.
    Last edited by aeryk7; 01-20-2010, 11:11 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • aeryk7
    replied
    Originally posted by She loved E
    what diff are you running? revs like a mofo
    I am running a 3.25 LSD

    Originally posted by kamotors
    I like the wheels
    Thank You Sir!

    Originally posted by N2MYE30
    Dayum! I really need to focus on an engine swap. So what made the difference that the S52 is that much faster than the S50?
    Not a whole lot to tell you the truth and I know if Stu reads this he would chime in. I believe the cams ar the only thing that are really making a noticeable difference through the revband. My s50 was a high compression beast so it was surprisingly quick for the mods. It was shaved to min spec and i used a stock thickness HG. The s52 is on what I believe the stock headgasket so its on stock compression but has many more mods. Seriously with sticky tires and less negative camber I could do a 0-60 in bottom line 4 seconds to sub 4.
    Last edited by aeryk7; 01-20-2010, 11:26 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mde36
    replied
    nice, is it leaning to the left a little or is that just me?

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Sleeper status! Keep it that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Is that a carbon fiber hood or just painted black?

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Dayum! I really need to focus on an engine swap. So what made the difference that the S52 is that much faster than the S50?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Looks really good! We need some videos of this one.

    Leave a comment:


  • kamotors
    replied
    I like the wheels

    Leave a comment:


  • Simon S
    replied
    Love it !

    Interior shots !

    Leave a comment:

Working...