My e30 s52 aka "red dragon v2"

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aeryk7
    replied
    I pulled out on to a main road a month ago and a 997 that said FF7 on the back was near and I followed pursuit riding in third gear at 4k . My passenger and I had no idea about this FF7 so we just figured it would be fast. He hears my loud car and punches it. Turns out he couldnt give any ground up and we stayed right behind him. It was about a 60-85 mph burst no biggie really but it was a run.

    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    Originally posted by aeryk7
    The other day I ran into a FF7 997 Porsche , we did a 3rd gear pull and he didnt pull away and I had a passenger.
    Wow. I need to get my hands on one of these s52's then! :firehop:

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    did you remove the restrictor plate?

    Leave a comment:


  • aeryk7
    replied
    Originally posted by Be30mer
    then I wonder if this beast of an e30 would beat my 335i or 911. That would be awful to to lose to a car that costs like 1/5 the price
    The other day I ran into a FF7 997 Porsche , we did a 3rd gear pull and he didnt pull away and I had a passenger.

    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    That won't help with all the supercharged/turbocharged e30's that are coming out this year.

    Aery have you noticed any big difference in between the s50 and s52?
    Damn, I keep getting one-upped with all these e30's! Im gonna have to improve my e30, SUBSTANTIALLY

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by Be30mer
    Then time to get a dinan kit for my 335 and trade in my 911 for a 911 turbo
    That won't help with all the supercharged/turbocharged e30's that are coming out this year.

    Aery have you noticed any big difference in between the s50 and s52?

    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    Originally posted by e30s52
    Yes they can beat both.
    Then time to get a dinan kit for my 335 and trade in my 911 for a 911 turbo

    Leave a comment:


  • e30s52
    replied
    Originally posted by Be30mer
    then I wonder if this beast of an e30 would beat my 335i or 911. That would be awful to to lose to a car that costs like 1/5 the price
    Yes they can beat both.

    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    Originally posted by Jb325is
    I'm guessing that car probably weighs 2500-2600 lbs.. I don't know how much e46 m3's weigh but I'd guess 3200-3300 or so. Those are both guesses but regardless of the actual numbers the e30 definitely weighs a lot less
    then I wonder if this beast of an e30 would beat my 335i or 911. That would be awful to to lose to a car that costs like 1/5 the price

    Leave a comment:


  • aeryk7
    replied
    Dynoed 253rwhp just the other day but im confident I can squeeze out some more to make it to 260

    Leave a comment:


  • Sepp
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Sleeper status! Keep it that way.
    My thoughts exactly

    Leave a comment:


  • Jb325is
    replied
    Originally posted by Be30mer
    tight car dude, I am planning on getting an s50 swap in my e30 sometime soon
    I cant believe its faster than the e46 m3 though, your car has like 50 less hp right?
    I'm guessing that car probably weighs 2500-2600 lbs.. I don't know how much e46 m3's weigh but I'd guess 3200-3300 or so. Those are both guesses but regardless of the actual numbers the e30 definitely weighs a lot less

    Leave a comment:


  • Be30mer
    replied
    tight car dude, I am planning on getting an s50 swap in my e30 sometime soon
    I cant believe its faster than the e46 m3 though, your car has like 50 less hp right?

    Leave a comment:


  • DREWHALL
    replied
    That thing's hauling ass.

    Edit: LOL at baby playing keyboard.
    Last edited by DREWHALL; 01-23-2010, 06:55 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • 318isbmw
    replied
    Wow, I always wondered where you disappeared to. Love the car, very purpose built.

    Leave a comment:

Working...