X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panda is lookin' good!
    BMW Headlights ::

Comment

sad to see the red car go, but you are OK and you got another e30 to work on. Make the Panda even better then the red one was!
      "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

Comment

So sad to see that bro. My condolences. Glad you gotyourself back into the game right away!

What are the chances/cost you would ship the rear valance to the US?????
        turk@gutenparts.com

Originally posted by Janderson
        Properly placed zip ties will hold bridges together.

Comment

haha did it have a bumper swap on it? looking good tho! im doing the same right now. taking off parts from my wreck and putting it all on the new car

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159103

Check out my stuff for salehttp://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post1600997
          anything you need I can find just shoot a PM

Comment

that was one sweet bbs kit. Are you going to keep it and try and find another front valence for it?

Comment

dang, that sucks...the red car looked really good and I loved the kit... Looks like the new one is very clean though. And if you don't want that trailer hitch on there.... :)

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

*UPDATE*
                so far i've just still been cleaning up bits and pieces...

- installed the stereo properly so i can have my tunes
                - removed the granny spec tow bar
                - Installed my low springs that i had just sitting around home for an e30... makes it alot less granny spec.

not happy with the look of the suspension, (too low in the rear and not really low enough in the front, nice rims will help me with choosing height) but using this until i get my coilovers sorted out.
                enjoy

Comment

Holy fucking drag ass batman, I think you are right.
                  1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                  You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

haven't posted here in a while but came across this and though some might like.
                    Releasing my inner bogan

Comment

Working...
                    X