No announcement yet.

Mad sance works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is losing flavor, and speaking of flavor, I've got to suggest this excellent restaurant to you guys in the Chi-town area.

- Trey

E90 325i/6 (ZSP, ZPP, ZCW)
    E36 325i sedan
    E30 325i sedan
    Volvo 945T

Comment

Originally posted by TDE30 View Post
      This thread is losing flavor, and speaking of flavor, I've got to suggest this excellent restaurant to you guys in the Chi-town area.

http://www.phillygs.com/
      Interesting. Very intriguing.

Now please ladies and gents, let the thread RIP.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

fuck im good
        Tbolt Division

All I'm saying dude is that bird law in this country...it's not governed by reason.

Comment

http://www.phillygs.com/
          If i still lived in IL, i'd go there, but but i always had a grimm out look about Chicago.

1992 BMW 325iC
          1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
          1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            If i still lived in IL, i'd go there, but but i always had a grimm out look about Chicago.
            What a coincidence, I have a good buddy over there that owns this shop called vagcycles.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
              Yeah, can't argue with you there man, it seems everywhere you look it's either some moron holding up a 7-11 or another moron rolling around on cut springs. The weather is shitty too, no offense to any Bill Swerkski's on the forum.
              - Trey

E36 325i sedan
              E30 325i sedan
              Volvo 945T

Comment

Yeah, can't argue with you there man, it seems everywhere you look it's either some moron holding up a 7-11 or another moron rolling around on cut springs. The weather is shitty too, no offense to any Bill Swerkski's on the forum.
                I dunno about that bill swerkski, but I do know that the morons in chicago have moved onto nicer suspension and have matured quite a bit. I heard financial aid out there is a real help.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter View Post
                  I dunno about that bill swerkski, but I do know that the morons in chicago have moved onto nicer suspension and have matured quite a bit. I heard financial aid out there is a real help.
                  Compute does not I.
                  - Trey

E36 325i sedan
                  E30 325i sedan
                  Volvo 945T

Comment

Compute does not I.
                    Eh I don't even really understand what I said there.

John F. Kennedy

Comment

Working...
                    X