• Time
  • Show
Clear All

why you say that
    BMW E21 CARS BMW E30 CARS MK2 GOLF GTI

Comment

Originally posted by karimMsalama View Post
      why you say that
      because the seats are crap. well the picture makes them look nice, because i cranked up the sharpness, tweaked the hue and saturation, and turned up the contrast a small bit.

But they are very low quality, and one of the butt-bolsters is broken off completely, and it is super annoying, because it makes you slide off the seat.

but they do look nice in that picture, thanks for the compliment! ;)

Comment

The re-spray looks absolutely terrible (no offense)! why are you swapping cars? just for the plastic bumpers?

Comment

Originally posted by FetusGoulash View Post
          The re-spray looks absolutely terrible (no offense)! why are you swapping cars? just for the plastic bumpers?
          the re-spray is terrible. Whoever did it just did it for the sake of the re-spray, and didn't put much time into it. One day I will re-do it right. But I assure you it looks better than my other E30.

The reason I am swapping cars is that this one has less miles, less rust, runs better and generally looks better than my current car, and I am not losing any money. Actually, the whole deal was kind of impulsive on my part. There is no real "main" reason I am doing the car swap.

BTW no DB bumpers involved, this is a swap for another 1991 318is for my current 1991 318is

Comment

Gotchya. i saw a white DB bumpered car in the background of a couple pictures so i assumed that was the one being replaced.
            at least you have some ballin seats to sell on craigslist to some honda kid! haha

Comment

Originally posted by FetusGoulash View Post
              Gotchya. i saw a white DB bumpered car in the background of a couple pictures so i assumed that was the one being replaced.
              at least you have some ballin seats to sell on craigslist to some honda kid! haha
              the Alpine DB car in the background is my E28. In one of the pics my Alpine 318is is in the foreground with the Kosei K1 wheels. That is the one being replaced, after it donates all of its performance parts to the black E30.

Comment

Der, i should get some sleep....

Comment

Working...
                X