Any excuse...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any excuse...

We (U-R) went out for a little trash last night and finnised up in a multi story car park. Just a few random shot's...

And some of the other's, Mostly Jap but hey ho.

That's it.
    325i touring, 327i 2 tone tech 2, 335i tech 1 touring with nossigpic

Are hoodies mandatory at your meets? Jk nice pics.
    Originally posted by b3albakii
    the head was okey .. and in a good mood
    no i didnt over heat it so much
    www.blunttech.com

Comment

When it's -2ยบ hoddies, hat's or dead cat's anything warm lol.

Comment

I love the Viv avatar. That show kicks ass.

Nice touring BTW.
        -tim
        Originally posted by Jordan
        I like the stance
        -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Wait... so people in England meet at places OTHER than the Ace Cafe? :p

Rockin' Touring, geeza.
          Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

That touring is kick ass.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

I love your fucking car.

And thanks for stomping my face on Modern Warfare:2 about a week ago. Appreciated ;)
              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Just played my mate "I am 2 s!ck" he made look like i never played before !!!

And thank's for the coments guy's. And there are car meet's all over and almost every night Iain. The uk is not as small as you think. Come over one day you will be shocked by the sound of it..

Comment

I know, mate. Have a mate who used to edit a VW mag over there who schooled me quite a bit on the UK/Euro scene - I know just how big it is!

Just a bit of a joke as all the pics I see of car meets lately seem to be at the Ace Cafe! Especially in Performance BMW!
                  Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

Wow Nice rides, cept one of those r32's should be taken away from that guy. What was he thinking, chrome rims? jeez what a moron.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

cars i want in the pics: your touring and that s15 and r32.
                      -Frank
                      1987 325is m50nv (schwarz)
                      1990 325is (sterling silber)(sold)
                      2001 525i

Comment

I fucking hate that you guys just have easy access to cars like R32 Skylines and S15 Silvias. That 4-door R32 is tits.

Comment

Too much jap crap over here, and they are forever brakeing when they get hammerd.

Comment

lol at the 316i badge on the m30 touring...
                            I second the comment about too easy access to silvias and skylines.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

The 316 badge on the back. It really wind's up guy's who try it on, they normally kreep up next to me at the light's after a whooping, like they weren't going for it. And then they try again :)
                              Last edited by zaust; 01-31-2010, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X