Another 87 ETA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another 87 ETA

I bought the car back in October. She has 210KM (130K MI) on the clock. Still runs strong, I get 28 MPG if i'm taking it easy.

Since I bought it:
    I have done the timing belt, water pump, changed all the hoses. Changed all the fluids. Fixed a few rust spots (on the rockers and fender tops), gave the car a re-spray of zinno. Added a sport interior, euro hella's, euro grille, Z3 shifter, and some other shit...shift boots, knobs, gauges arm rests, and what not...

Future plans:
    Lower it (eibach kit), replace all suspension bushings, add some chrome kidneys, euroweaves, tuck the bumpers, install my bumper filler, and fix/re-dye the leather seats.

Excuses the dirt, but its way to clod outside to be cleaning cars.

Let me know what you think

Seats. Thirsty they are.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

In the right lighting, you look like candy-colored-pink'ish.

Leatherique Dye/Refurbish kit for your seats and STAT.

Looking good with that list of things done to it. Maintenance is a blast, 'eh? I'd say it's about time to replace the shocks. And while you're there, you might as well get Sport Billies and some springs. Either H&R Sport/Race or IE3s (moderate drop unless you want to ride lower).
      Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

I think it's the camera, you can see from these older photos that theres no candy.
        I've heard of Leatherique Dye, but what is STAT?

Comment

He means like asap. hahaha. Definitely get some on there though will look 100x better. Clean eta though. I wish I still had one.

"Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

John F. Kennedy

Comment

STAT is what doctors say instead of 'now' because they like to use words with more letters and or syllables
            Originally posted by b3albakii
            the head was okey .. and in a good mood
            no i didnt over heat it so much
            www.blunttech.com

Comment

one of my cars many twins!

Comment

Working...
              X