Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

new member to the family (e28 content)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    new member to the family (e28 content)

    just picked this beauty up tonight...

    1987 535is euro bumper and grill conversion, style 5's, lowered, new leather about 4 years ago, crack free dash...

    lots of work done, lots of little things to do...

    only took these two pics sofar.

    here is the for sale add on mye28.com

    http://www.mye28.com/viewtopic.php?t=72778

    the seller gave me the style 5's instead of the 5 spokes, i didnt really think they went with the car...




    #2
    Manual E28s with euro bumpers...

    fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfa pfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

    Comment


      #3
      yeah, the last thing i needed was another car but i couldn't pass up one like this so close to me...

      selling my 98 m3 to make room for this... maybe crazy but i have always wanted one of these...

      Comment


        #4
        I would take a euro-bumpered manual 535i over an E36 M3 any fucking day of the week.

        You've made a wise decision.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Janderson View Post
          I would take a euro-bumpered manual 535i over an E36 M3 any fucking day of the week.

          You've made a wise decision.
          yeah i agree, i can always get another m3. i had it for 4 years and it has been a great car. i think i already have it sold to a friend (bmw tech).

          no way i could pass this car up!

          Comment


            #6
            Beautiful car

            Not to mention its one of the best colors...Lachs FTW!

            Comment


              #7
              I suggest everyone click on the forsale link. Good choice on the 5's OP.
              Have fun with this!

              1991 325iS turbo

              Comment


                #8
                Great purchase, she is gorgeous...

                Is it me or are we all catching the e28 bug lately? It seems like there has been half a dozen such purchases in the past couple of weeks.
                sigpic
                New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter
                ____________________________________

                Levent
                %20levent@gutenparts.com

                ____________________________________
                Ladies:
                1998 E36 m3/4/5 1988 325i 1989 325iT

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Bimmerista View Post
                  Beautiful car

                  Not to mention its one of the best colors...Lachs FTW!
                  yeah i really like it, a little different, like my bronzit!

                  Originally posted by ak- View Post
                  I suggest everyone click on the forsale link. Good choice on the 5's OP.
                  Have fun with this!
                  wasnt even close. those other wheels had brand new tires but ill take the 5's any day. I can get some miles out of the tires on the 5's... I may need to shave a little on the rear fenders, the 235's rub every once in a while...

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                    Great purchase, she is gorgeous...

                    Is it me or are we all catching the e28 bug lately? It seems like there has been half a dozen such purchases in the past couple of weeks.
                    ive had the bug for awhile, this just happened to pop up and local...

                    let me know if you get any e28 parts in...

                    Comment


                      #11
                      you had me at "style 5s"..

                      .. and hot DAMN - it looks good in that color !
                      -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I'd get rid of an e36 for that e28 too.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by JJe30 View Post
                          I'd get rid of an e36 for that e28 too.
                          i will miss the m3, that car is so much fun to drive... the e28 is quick but much heavier...

                          first order of business is to replace the dog bones, they are shot!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by atle36m3 View Post
                            ive had the bug for awhile, this just happened to pop up and local...

                            let me know if you get any e28 parts in...
                            pm sent
                            sigpic
                            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter
                            ____________________________________

                            Levent
                            %20levent@gutenparts.com

                            ____________________________________
                            Ladies:
                            1998 E36 m3/4/5 1988 325i 1989 325iT

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by JJe30 View Post
                              I'd get rid of an e36 for that e28 too.
                              This.
                              1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
                              Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X