The Philly Auto Show 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Philly Auto Show 2010

Went to the show this weekend... snapped a few pictures. It was kind of annoying actually b/c there were just too many people in the way, and a bunch of the cool cars were roped off. Nevertheless, It was still pretty cool to see most of the makes.... its been a few years since I've gone....

You can check out the entire album on my site at.... http://euwerks.com/album.php?user=bimma360&album_id=20

E30 Dinan Turbo

What is that Audi? The color is tits!
    - skipping the E36 generation completely -

Originally posted by Stephen
    Alot of newer cars do nothing for me

Comment

Its an R8 Vert...
      E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

very cool, My class got an interview/tour with GM's designer Ed Welburn. It was pretty cool, but we mainly focused on the GM's obviously. Luckily the Bimmers were in the same room. Was not too happy with what they showed though...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Syncro325is View Post
          very cool, My class got an interview/tour with GM's designer Ed Welburn. It was pretty cool, but we mainly focused on the GM's obviously. Luckily the Bimmers were in the same room. Was not too happy with what they showed though...

Thats pretty cool man... what school do you go to? I'll be honest with ya... i'm never happy with the bimmers at that show. I remember one year they didnt even have an M3. This year though, it was a bit better as far as bimmer content. I'll tell ya what though.. i sat in both the m3 and the A5... and i really liked that A5 man.

Dave
          E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Working...
          X