My 318is on a sunny day...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • braytonia
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    talk to me about the ambers.
    where did you get them from? i wouldn't mind a pair for the frenchie..
    I got them from the previous owner... Mr325- Matt.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    talk to me about the ambers.
    where did you get them from? i wouldn't mind a pair for the frenchie..

    Leave a comment:


  • Balleristic31
    replied
    ^ exactly what i was thinking

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyg
    replied
    Nice start! Only thing I would do is paint the trim rings on the headlights black.

    Leave a comment:


  • braytonia
    replied
    Thanks for all the comments and help guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • braytonia
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    I'm actually really digging the ride height.
    HAHA thats sarcasm right!? Cause my cars stock ride height! Rides nice though. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    I'm actually really digging the ride height.

    Leave a comment:


  • braytonia
    replied
    Originally posted by e46s54dr
    Car looks awesome man! Bonus bump for another inland empire e30 lover. I'm from east highland myself. My buddy and I will be at Adams gokart track this Thursday for the drift night if you'd like to come by and hang out. My buddy will be drifting his rotary powered ae86 corolla if ud like a ride!
    Thank you! I just got rid of my S13... I've drifted a few times at Adams mainly in my buddies GTO (Tony, he is ALWAYS there) and a Miata. Ill try to make it if I don't work Thursday.

    Leave a comment:


  • e46s54dr
    replied
    Car looks awesome man! Bonus bump for another inland empire e30 lover. I'm from east highland myself. My buddy and I will be at Adams gokart track this Thursday for the drift night if you'd like to come by and hang out. My buddy will be drifting his rotary powered ae86 corolla if ud like a ride!

    Leave a comment:


  • braytonia
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    If you don't find a fender I will check with my buddy (again) about his. It would match perfectly.
    Ya man could you, and lmk. Cause idk if the fender will still be at the pull yard Saturday.

    Leave a comment:


  • braytonia
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325
    Looks good, some cool pics man. Looking forward to see what you do with it!

    If you do get rid of the weaves, let me know first.
    Thanks Matt! And when i pick up some wheels you will be the first to know, incase you still want my basket weaves.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    If you don't find a fender I will check with my buddy (again) about his. It would match perfectly.

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Looks good, some cool pics man. Looking forward to see what you do with it!

    If you do get rid of the weaves, let me know first.

    Leave a comment:


  • braytonia
    replied
    Originally posted by Zacm829
    Looks pretty good, your car has a fender problem very similar to mine.
    Haha yes it does! Planning on picking up a fender Saturday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zacm829
    replied
    Looks pretty good, your car has a fender problem very similar to mine.

    Leave a comment:

Working...