My 318is on a sunny day...
Collapse
X
-
talk to me about the ambers.
where did you get them from? i wouldn't mind a pair for the frenchie..Leave a comment:
-
Nice start! Only thing I would do is paint the trim rings on the headlights black.Leave a comment:
-
-
Thank you! I just got rid of my S13... I've drifted a few times at Adams mainly in my buddies GTO (Tony, he is ALWAYS there) and a Miata. Ill try to make it if I don't work Thursday.Car looks awesome man! Bonus bump for another inland empire e30 lover. I'm from east highland myself. My buddy and I will be at Adams gokart track this Thursday for the drift night if you'd like to come by and hang out. My buddy will be drifting his rotary powered ae86 corolla if ud like a ride!Leave a comment:
-
Car looks awesome man! Bonus bump for another inland empire e30 lover. I'm from east highland myself. My buddy and I will be at Adams gokart track this Thursday for the drift night if you'd like to come by and hang out. My buddy will be drifting his rotary powered ae86 corolla if ud like a ride!Leave a comment:
-
-
-
If you don't find a fender I will check with my buddy (again) about his. It would match perfectly.Leave a comment:
-
Looks good, some cool pics man. Looking forward to see what you do with it!
If you do get rid of the weaves, let me know first.Leave a comment:
-
-
Looks pretty good, your car has a fender problem very similar to mine.Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: