RIP Rusty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Rusty

Note: I DON’T own this car, I’m just the messenger. Hearing about this news obviously had a big impact towards me. Some might think, “It’s just a car bro.” Others migh…

Sad story!! Good luck with your next find of a car!

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
    Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
    I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Well that car is just something else and the guy who owns it got some style man.

Comment

Uhh Ohh. . . . I was wondering when someone would post it.

I think the car was great. The video clip was awesome; very moving.
      Last edited by Philo; 02-08-2010, 06:24 PM.
      -tim
      Originally posted by Jordan
      I like the stance
      -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Not gonna lie, I stuffed up a bit reading and watching that. I'm totally "that guy."

Comment

In before the major shit. I liked the car in some forms but not others. That car has more to tell though than 95% of the cars on this forum. It has had so many evolutions in it's life, so many adventures, and so many controversies. It doesn't matter, like it or not, this rusty pile of Bavarian bulletproof engineering has moved you in some way.
          1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
          You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

I loved that car. Whoever doesn't like it doesn't have to have one (novel concept, 'eh?).

It'll be missed by me and mine for sure. RIP.
            Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Cool car, but this isn't moving.

Comment

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                In before the major shit. I liked the car in some forms but not others. That car has more to tell though than 95% of the cars on this forum. It has had so many evolutions in it's life, so many adventures, and so many controversies. It doesn't matter, like it or not, this rusty pile of Bavarian bulletproof engineering has moved you in some way.
                & thats what its about. Haters hating or not, that car moved the individual, and thats what I feel every time I flip the key to my e30's ignition everyday! Thats what it is to be an enthusiast. I know im going to reflect in my old days on my e30=my young life.

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

I could cry... This car in like every stage was my background at least once. Some people aren't big on the rust scene, but I loved it. And if anyone made it work the best, it was definitely this car.

Comment

Working...
                  X