i like back doors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cepa318is View Post
    any rubbing issues with the 225's and the h&r race? I have ronals in the size of your RZ's and have been debating on 225.

BTW nice car
    Ronal's are a 0.5" wider and offset is different 25 vs BBS 20. I ran mine with 225's and H&R's and got some rubbing in hard over in the splash guard area and some on the inner lip on the rear. Rolling the rear just slightly helped or run an extra spring pad in the rear.

OP nice remake of the Cirrus 4 door whore. Very practical stealthy color.
    https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by cepa318is View Post
      any rubbing issues with the 225's and the h&r race? I have ronals in the size of your RZ's and have been debating on 225.

BTW nice car
      Only a small amount of rubbing on the fender well at just before full lock. Your experience may differ though, the bbs are 15x7 et20, I think the ronals are a bit different.

I thought about doing sways but I was already over budget at that point. I'll probably go for a set later this year.

Edit: what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^
      Also not all 225s are the same width.
      Last edited by arch4ngel; 02-08-2010, 09:55 PM. Reason: Too slow
      Project
      Feedback

Comment

My gletcher wants to grow up to be like yours one day.

91 318is

Comment

Thanks, your car looks further along than mine in the body department.
          I'd love to get some is side skirts in the future.

I'd also like to mention, my car loves Levent at Guten Parts. Seriously couldn't have done it without you guys :bow: Those wheels are amazing in person, I'm surprised you were you able to let them go.
          Project
          Feedback

Comment

Working...
          X