• Show
Clear All

just picked up on way home with...

Click image for larger version

Name:	my car.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.8 KB
ID:	7215092

It has a blown engine and i have two at my friends shop. Great interior few minor tears but its a 91 what do you expect. Has suspension work done to it. just need a few warm days in the 50's so i can do a good cleaning to it inside and outside. Edited OP due to tired of all the complaints about grammer, i was on phone and in a hurry, now i am on a computer so i sat down and tried to fix everything. please no more posts about grammar i am sorry i'm not perfect im human what can i say. Any questions or comments fine but if its about grammar keep it to yourself i do not care. Also looking for interior/exterior parts my buddy has a shop which i have full access to and its all bmw stuff. i am looking there because its all free for me. I will post what parts i am looking for when i get a list made up.
    Last edited by cody_lick; 02-18-2010, 12:34 PM.

Originally posted by cody_lick View Post
    1991 318is has blown motor will add pic when home
    Good Job, you couldnt wait till you got home?

Comment

why'd you buy one with a blown motor, and aren't you home if your posting?

Comment

I was expecting a cell phone picture at the very least.

Comment

Internet on cell can't wait comp crashed and idk how to upload pic into post from cell cuz o have a pic and got with blown motor cuz I have one at the buddys shop that mine from parts car

Comment

internet on cell can't wait comp crashed and idk how to upload pic into post from cell cuz o have a pic and got with blown motor cuz i have one at the buddys shop that mine from parts car
            lol wut?

Comment

Answered the ?s in one reply. If anyone can help talk me through how to post pics I can post one

Comment

this thread sucks
                http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

Then don't look at It I don't care I posted my first car to show people and see wat they think and I don't need/want idiots like u saying this sucks ok so don't look at It see If I care

Comment

Originally posted by SykoBMW View Post
                    I was expecting a cell phone picture at the very least.
                    hahaha. x2

Comment

Go to the link might have to copy and. Paste it but I did my best guys

Comment

m218.photobucket.com/albums/civicxmoder18/?pbauth=1_uLEBonVPfaLdh1h3YMYz2YsJS2VatnwW1JgM%2BZ ab74R4EFE90Zrt%2BENfElaccYDP7nx8YeW32j8v66ty8wlNH9 LvDJHN73Rmqh2RNdVbTCUTPPrA2i7e41wWDNGJRg8VPX9aJU43 fV42CQWFteX6lzLEo6iRjc2T3kSYuY2Y57o%3D

hopefully link works. 1991 318is blown motor

Super Fail. Wait to use a computer to show us your blown motor, we are not that excited that we can't wait anyway.

Comment

It's of car not motor and if u read entire post says can't use computer it crashed

Comment

I know. That's why I told you to wait to post til you get a working computer, and, that no one cares about seeing pics of your new CAR with a blown ENGINE right this second, in fact before you even get it off the trailer.

We know what a hooptie looks like...

^This.

Comment

am i just wasting my time hoping that on a message board somewhere a new user exists who can formulate something even remotely close to a complete sentence?

where do these people come from?
                              8380 Laboratories
                              M3 Champs Poster

Comment

Working...
                              X