Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jdm inspired e30s

Post your pictures of Jdm inspired e30s, just liek the title says

fn01rc's, Takata Green Turbo's, fireball exhaust, and the requisite cflook pedobear sticker.

Comment

Wait am I on the wrong forum? I could have sworn this was R3V not hondatech
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by trackjunkie21 View Post
        The last one was crazy. But I have seen some pretty cool old school jdm inspired e30's.

Comment

Get bent. JDM styling takes to E30s very well. Try stepping outside of your narrow-minded world.

These are extremely rare JDM wheels, they make the whole car looks great:

JDM E30 M3:

Comment

damn, i think i found myself a new background....those wheels look sick on the gray coupe

Comment

both the coupe and the m3 look good in my book. Especially the wing.

Comment

The wing is NOT JDM.

Comment

Thanks for coming in Janderson, I knew you'd agree. I really like those wheels. I could never afford them but axis makes a cool copy. I may try them with some of the new DTM firberwerkz fender flares. Imo the flares are a very Japenese style

Comment

I don't think "jdm inspired" means japanese wheels. Weird colored wheels and such is more "jdm"
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

That tow hook on the M helps. As does the Endless pads and fluids it's running. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                        The wing is NOT JDM.
                        I know that. I just stated i liked the wing.

Comment

I don't think "jdm inspired" means japanese wheels. Weird colored wheels and such is more "jdm"
                          Brightly colored wheels is just as common in the euro scene. Volk TE37s however, aren't being as they are... well, not euro.

Comment

I had JDM wheels on my Bronzit and I'm about to put JDM wheels on my 318 slicktop.

It looks good as long as it isn't Bozuku for the most part. Most of those cars go a bit too far for me.
                            Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                            Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              It looks good as long as it isn't Bozuku for the most part. Most of those cars go a bit too far for me.
                              Bosozoku.

And my reason for posting that E30 M3 is that it's actually a Japanese-Market M3. There's a guy on here that has a Japanese-market E30, can't remember his name. I think it's SteinbachPhoto.
                              Last edited by Jand3rson; 02-13-2010, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X