A couple pics of my rides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple pics of my rides

Daily 318IS lowered on H&R sport, new bushings, CA's, tie rod ends, took motor out, ltw flywheel, ALL new timing chain components, shaved head, thicker headgasket (was planning on going FI until I got my m3...) exhaust, in process of getting some paint work done. overall EXTREMELY clean car. no rust whatsoever and the body is perfect. i LOVE it.
    Winter mode so its not clean, I have 15 inch RZ's I will throw on in the summer

And my new money pit... got this thing for a pretty sweet deal. It has 3 rust spots but nothing on the frame or fenders so I will take care of it the RIGHT way and it will be sexy. I'm only 17 though so money is rough, I worked two jobs and flipped some cars to have enough cash to buy this.. like i said. got a sweet deal on it. I have most of the motor bits but I'm doing a 2.5 build so it will take awhile before it is on the street.
    Last edited by tehwickerman; 02-18-2010, 03:46 PM.

very nice! put an s54 in the m3 :D

Comment

I'm all about stock with a little extra oomph. I'm not big on all the motor swaps and that shananigans, I mean its cool but I like keeping the car the way it was meant to be. plus its better for collector value :D.

Comment

damn man, great cars! can't wait to see the build for the m3!
        stephenbrody.com

Comment

Nice cars! Here is my coupe for motivation for your summer look. Your doing it right. Cheers.

COTM

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
            Nice cars! Here is my coupe for motivation for your summer look. Your doing it right. Cheers.

what wheels are those on the coupe

Comment

hell yeah man i saw you in that car on my way back from raleigh when i got this car :D i love it! thanks for the kind words guys!

Comment

I stll want your dads M5...

Comment

Originally posted by 3bvert View Post
                  what wheels are those on the coupe
                  Euroweaves!

COTM

Comment

yeah he needs to get off his ass and finish it. we're planning on getting the rust on the M3 taken care of then pulling his engine out and getting it done so it will hopefully be on the street by summer.

Comment

You should put his engine in your M3.. :)
                      He wont mind. Then he can put something bigger in his..

Comment

I'm going to keep the s14 in the m3 for sure. I love the lightweight feel of the 4 cylinder in my 318 so i'm sure i will fall head over heels for the s14. I'm doing an evo III build on it with a few other upgrades so hopefull the end result will be around 240 HP.

Comment

did you get that m3 off VA craigslist?

nice silver coupe.

ill pic whore mine :)

Comment

looks nice
                            BMW E30 CARS MK2 GOLF GTI

Comment

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
                              Euroweaves!
                              thought so, I have basket weaves, can see the difference

Comment

Working...
                              X