Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics in the sun

Here a few shots i took over the weekend.. still no buff.. NO time :(
    I pulled out my msd, replaced it with stock ignition coil..feel like bosch makes a better quality coil.. where can i sell the msd ??
    I'm getting coilovers and borbet A Reps pretty soon here.. cant wait!
    Also getting a b4 vr6 over the weekend, got big plans for.. bags and 16" bbs rs ! :p

I really wanted to keep the car like this to tell you the truth.. just looks sick

i like euro plate, but cops might give you some unwanted attention.
    sigpic

Comment

Been rockin the plate since I was 17 , now I'm 22 .. believe me ive had my share of run ins and i still dgaf.

Comment

I don't even mind the body kit that much, but it's begging for some classier wheels. The vents aren't my thing either, but to each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
          I don't even mind the body kit that much, but it's begging for some classier wheels. The vents aren't my thing either, but to each his own.
          In 3 weeks ill have new wheels, In the mean time should i maybe go flat black with these, might look a little better ?

Comment

damn, that is a siq M3
            Toyota Pickup

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysclean View Post
              In 3 weeks ill have new wheels, In the mean time should i maybe go flat black with these, might look a little better ?
              I don't think so. Just wait for your new ones.

Comment

I hate the vents too and the skirts at that but im holding off cause i wanna see it with the coilovers and different wheels. I spent soo much time and money to get here I wanna at least make sure I tried everything before I start working backwards.. I dont even have the vent in the right side cause I dont have the tub.. any suggestions on what I should do with the cut outs in the fenders, besides replace them .

Comment

Originally posted by MikeK View Post
                  damn, that is a siq M3
                  its a 325

Comment

nice car, but not feelin the wheels or the rear plate placement but it's cool.