• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cute hubs caps.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Damn man...9 years and you've changed your cluster backlight color and put a new top on??
      The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
      Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
      2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
      2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

I woulda kept the cluster stock amber.. To each his own.

Honestly though, I'd also get rid of the hub caps and run straight steelies. Cluster looks good though!

Comment

Same here...I love BMW amber, anything else except maybe a clean white is really ricey. +1 to the steelies also...how can you possibly run on those hubcaps??

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
          2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
            Damn man...9 years and you've changed your cluster backlight color and put a new top on??
            Not everyone can buy a stock car and trade up to a built car lol and plus everyone moves at their own pace man, for various reasons. Progress is progress, no need to shed negative light on it, feel me waffleswaffleswaffles?
            SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
            IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
            BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Hey, he could have at least taken those damn hubcaps off, don't you think? And coils, wheels, and paint is hardly built...my intakes all taken apart right now ;)

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
              2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Viveks got that superiority complex. Just w8ing for his "I drifted my car into a tree" for sale thread.

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I don't feel superior to anyone...I can't really wrench for shit and I'm still learning stuff all you guys have been doing for years. All I was saying is that 1) the OP really hasn't done much of a restoration and 2) no one handed me a built car that needs nothing.

And lets be honest, if anyone else said exactly what I said in this thread, you wouldn't have said anything.

/thread shitting. PM me if you wish to continue :)

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
                  2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                    Hey, he could have at least taken those damn hubcaps off, don't you think? And coils, wheels, and paint is hardly built...my intakes all taken apart right now ;)
                    For some of us, saving money to buy those parts and services takes a long time because we have other priorities to delegate funds to. So in your case for example jumping from a stock early vert to a vert with hardtop, coils, wheels, paint, etc I would consider built.

As for hubcaps, to each his own, he may favor the hubcaps over the steelies, just like how you like your all red tails vs how some other forum members dislike it.

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                    Viveks got that superiority complex. Just w8ing for his "I drifted my car into a tree" for sale thread.
                    Lil Vi is feeling high and mighty from the praise he got for the anal assault on his form over function thread :giggle:
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

I'd chill out Viv.. Not everyone has an e30 at #1 on the priority list. Heck.. Come next week, I'll probably be doing close to nothing on my e30 for at least 2-3 years cause of school, work, and moving out. What's posted were my personal tastes; I was in no way dogging on him for the lack of progress.

Heck, he fixed his soft top..that's probably something he's already got over me

Because the e30 is now taking a back seat to allmy other expenses, it leaves like $.30 a month to be saved for buying parts. At the end of it, I might have saved enough to get a new timing belt, then I can start the fun all over again

Comment

Top looks great! If I could make a suggestion...take your hubcaps off and wrap them up with your old top then put all of it into the dumpster. Cheap bcaps can be had all day long for $100. Nice restoration project though.

COTM

Comment

car has a lot of potential, get busy and finish it..
                            I like your avatar picture :)

Comment

good to see more IA members with e30s, keep it up

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

yes hubcaps are gonna be gone got centra typ 11's that came with it love the look but one was bent getting them re formed and center caps made lokkin about a month

Comment

Working...
                                X