A little bit of squareback lovin'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little bit of squareback lovin'.

I went to work to drop off some rear springs for a buddy of mine. I then decided to wash my car. Soon after that, another employee came. He's a real cool dude. Here's his VW Squareback. 68 HP of FURY!! I love this car.

And now for two random shots:

M Coupe

There's a lot of VW hate here at r3v, but that Squareback is full of awesome goodness. Nice shots!
    Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Awesome VW. And I love your car!

Originally posted by Janderson
      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
        There's a lot of VW hate here at r3v, but that Squareback is full of awesome goodness. Nice shots!
        Yeah I know, but for those who like older VWs, I think they'd appreciate it. He is about to get air ride on it in the next month or so.

Originally posted by theox69 View Post
        Awesome VW. And I love your car!
        M Coupe

Comment

Nice squareback! I want one so bad.

Comment

Your car looks very nice.
            92 Granite Silver Vert
            M60B40 5spd

Comment

unlike e30's those things can get crazy low. love it
              Originally posted by Lof8
              Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

I dig it

Comment

Nice old V.W.! It is crazy to think it has only 68 HP.

Your e30 looks very euro with the bumpers/alpina wheels. I currently have euro bumpers on my bronzit e30 and I'm converting to the same front valence/lower lip combination you have this weekend. Your car gives me inspiration for this change! I really dislike the lower panel that comes with the euro valence, it seems to be prone to becoming warped.

The only suggestion I could offer is new windshield gaskets. I changed my discoloring gaskets and thought it made a big difference in appearance.

Comment

My first car when I was 15.. Sqaureback.. What's that one? It has to be a '70 or younger..

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar22 View Post
                      unlike e30's those things can get crazy low. love it
                      I know! I love it. He was suppose to get his air ride sometime this week or next, but the guy sold it from under him. He'll have another set in about a month or so. Scraping frame! lol.

Originally posted by 87' 325 View Post
                      Nice old V.W.! It is crazy to think it has only 68 HP.

Your e30 looks very euro with the bumpers/alpina wheels. I currently have euro bumpers on my bronzit e30 and I'm converting to the same front valence/lower lip combination you have this weekend. Your car gives me inspiration for this change! I really dislike the lower panel that comes with the euro valence, it seems to be prone to becoming warped.

The only suggestion I could offer is new windshield gaskets. I changed my discoloring gaskets and thought it made a big difference in appearance.
                      Yeah I have a new found love for his car.

Thanks! Yeah my windshield is cracked to ishh so when I replace the windshield, I'll be replacing that gasket.

Originally posted by dillsnick View Post
                      My first car when I was 15.. Sqaureback.. What's that one? It has to be a '70 or younger..
                      It's a '72.
                      M Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ck_taft325is View Post
                        It's not that we hate VW's, it's hate for most of the douchey attitude.

Like StanceWorks. Great cars, terrible attitudes.
                        Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                        Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Is that the washbay at Rasmussen?
                          Originally posted by Gruelius
                          and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

I really want one of these someday. Love it!
                            Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                              It's not that we hate VW's, it's hate for most of the douchey attitude.

Like StanceWorks. Great cars, terrible attitudes.

Amen.
                              Need a part? PM me.

Get your Bass on. Luke's r3v Boxes are here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=198123

Comment

Working...
                              X