Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alwaysclean View Post
    My civic BTW
    haha... if your pushin a civic then you already know the stereotypes... That being said, I have the utmost respect for most cars that are done up proper... your civic being one of them.

This e30 with a body kit than belongs on a later designed car, if any body kit really belongs on a street car, is undeniably ridiculous looking though.

OP wouldn't it have been cheaper to find a nice mt2 kit or at least a clean euro set-up? Not hatin... too hard anyway, but i'm just sayin....

Comment

Anyone know where to get the e46 fender template?
      Originally posted by audiquattrot
      bimmers b4 b*tches....remember that.
      1990 Alpinweiss 325i - secret 500whp build
      2000 Audi S4 B5 Laser Red
      1990 Nissan 240sx - Drift Missile
      2006 CBR600RR

Comment

I saw you car today!!!
        Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_
        HONDA IS WHERE EVERY TREND DIES! .

24v swap Oil Pan..F/S

Comment

In hell. Do it and we will revoke your e30 owners club card.

Comment

Originally posted by ubernasty View Post
            haha... if your pushin a civic then you already know the stereotypes... That being said, I have the utmost respect for most cars that are done up proper... your civic being one of them.

This e30 with a body kit than belongs on a later designed car, if any body kit really belongs on a street car, is undeniably ridiculous looking though.

OP wouldn't it have been cheaper to find a nice mt2 kit or at least a clean euro set-up? Not hatin... too hard anyway, but i'm just sayin....
            If u knew how mych i paid for the car and the kit u'd prolly get really mad. lol.

Comment

I say 3k total, with paint, and fake, knockoff wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                I say 3k total, with paint, and fake, knockoff wheels.
                the day i picked it up with all the parts and rieger kit . 400 bux.
                Ive spent about about 2,200 on the rest. thats with me doing all work. tires, wheels ect.. except interior that really cost the most.

Comment

Working...
                X