Hella Teaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

those came on our 4door :)
    I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
    2875-C Towerview Road
    Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
      Come on man. 50watt HIDs will produce less heat than 55watt halogens. The whole point of HIDs is that they're more efficient watt-per-watt than halogens. That means, more light and less heat per watt.
      I agree on that, but somehow HIDs make plastic "crack" for example on the E46, right in front of the bulb. I don't know how, but I'm pretty sure its not heat related.

Comment

Its not the temperature of the lamp, yes, that is cooler. Its the temperature and intensity of the light and its color temp. Just like the sun and a magnifying glass.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
          Its not the temperature of the lamp, yes, that is cooler. Its the temperature and intensity of the light and its color temp. Just like the sun and a magnifying glass.
          Magnifying glass focuses the IR radiation from the sun, which is why it heats up in the hotspot. HIDs radiate less heat (infrared spectrum) than incandescents, which is why they are more efficient and run colder, and why I don't really buy that analogy. I guess I might be able to see it being a chemical reaction to light intensity somehow, maybe something analogous to sunburn with the UV spectrum.

Comment

legtit status..
            PNW E30 Crew : 1991 E30 S50, 2000 E39 M5

sigpic

Follow my S50 build
            : MY S50 E30

Follow me on instagram : @damendesign

E30 T-Shirts | M3 T-Shirts /Prints

Comment

Working...
            X