Hey whadda ya know, my car is red.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey whadda ya know, my car is red.

Sprayed the salt/grime off, felt like taking pics.

Creeping up curbs and piles of ice to create parking spots downtown is priceless.

You need to find some dirt roads and tear them up.

btw, find some jumps too and don't forget the camera.

"It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain."
    R.I.P. Harry Goz aka. Captain Murphy
    "My ride, My ride, she don't beg, steal, cheat, or lie,
    My ride, My ride, and our relationship is classified."

Comment

Awesome. Those fittis are cool. I was looking at a set of those on ebay about a year ago for winter wheels to compliment my black fittis.

Are your ground controls turned all the way up? I want adjustability.
      Old and improved:

Comment

Yeah, I like the wheels. Probably powdercaot them flat black before next winter, not sure yet.

And I have uber-long Ground Control springs, all the way up. 8)

Comment

Jam own?

Comment

Originally posted by colt325e
            Jam own?

Comment

Originally posted by IL DUCE
              Originally posted by colt325e
              Jam own?
              Believe it reads.... JAM DWN, similar to Jam Down.
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Wow, you are really a sissy for like it gentle in the back. You must beg for lovers not to be rough. Get some shorter, stiffer spring already and drop it so you don't have any travel fag. ;)

Come spring. I'll have a front lip. You'll have 17" BBS replicas. But I'll have a black rear spoiler. And a 4.10LSD. Bring it. And I'll have Azenis. Biatch.

Stop pic whoring that Late Model Red 325.......who does such a thing???!? Honestly!

Comment

Originally posted by rwh11385
                  Wow, you are really a sissy for like it gentle in the back. You must beg for lovers not to be rough. Get some shorter, stiffer spring already and drop it so you don't have any travel fag. ;)

Come spring. I'll have a front lip. You'll have 17" BBS replicas. But I'll have a black rear spoiler. And a 4.10LSD. Bring it. And I'll have Azenis. Biatch.

Stop pic whoring that Late Model Red 325.......who does such a thing???!? Honestly!
                  Hey fuck you asswipe, I'll rock my Baja-edition LMR as long as I want to. Oh, and I can go all the way down to the summer height on these super long springs. 8)

Yeah? Well my 17" RS' will be wrapped in RT-615's, and wider than your shit too. Eat that. :twisted:

Comment

Working...
                  X