S52 swap underway!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jajou318 View Post
    Nope I don't read much. Stare at pictures. Thanks for the clarification though.
    Come on Tony, don't skip through a potential awesome build thread just to look at pictars. ;)
    "A good memory for quotes combined with a poor memory for attribution can lead to a false sense of originality."
    -----------------------------------------
    91 318is Turbo Sold
    87 325 Daily driver Sold
    06 4.8is X5
    06 Mtec X3
    05 4.4i X5 Sold
    92 325ic Sold & Re-purchased
    90 325i Sold
    97 328is Sold
    01 323ci Sold
    92 325i Sold
    83 528e Totaled
    98 328i Sold
    93 325i Sold

Comment

I know this is moving slow but I am making some progress. About a week ago I got a red label 413 for start up purposes, I will order a proper chip asap. Yesterday I ordered some THR eyeballs and I just picked up some ebay headers today. I still need to hook up the cooling system and fuel lines then it should drive its way to the exhaust shop. And I heard from the body guy and my mtech 2 bumpers are finally getting repaired.
      Heres some pics of the ebay headers. They popped up on craigslist near me so I figured why not. everyone is always curious how they work and what the build quality is so heres what mine look like. I will let you know how they fit on the car and what modification will or wont have to do.
      Does anybody have any close-up pictures of the power junction in the front battery tray? just wanna make sure I have things in the right place.

1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
      2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
      2003 X5 3.0

Comment

That's a good looking engine bay
        world renown Harry Potter expert
        sigpic

Comment

Looks good!
          www.eurowinnipeg.com
          www.E30S38.com
          E30 Mtec2-S38 | V10 TDI treg | E34 M5 | E39 M5 | Corrado turbo VR6

Comment

Very nice!
            My previous build (currently E30-less)
            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

UPDATE: It runs! I put in some time on it last night and today and got it fired up. I still need to button up a few things before I can drive it to the exhaust shop but I am feeling pretty good about having it ready for the picnic.

1989 325i Alpine s52 coupe
              2003 540i M-Sport 6 speed
              2003 X5 3.0

Comment

Originally posted by MacBudd541 View Post
                UPDATE: It runs! I put in some time on it last night and today and got it fired up. I still need to button up a few things before I can drive it to the exhaust shop but I am feeling pretty good about having it ready for the picnic.

Bling!
                From The Land Of Sky Blue Waters.

Originally posted by lambo
                Fuck studying. Party hard.

Comment

What side skirts are on the car? They look good.
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                  VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Working...
                  X