Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
    i don't think it's totaled.
    hood, fender, bumper, some trim.. good as new.
    The problem there is resale will be shot with the wreck history and replacement panels. I would love for it to look the way it did and be reimbursed for the loss in value.

Comment

Dibs on mtech badge. j/k sorry to hear about your loss. I'd say get the money, fix it and keep it.

Comment

And this is why I don't understand why teen female drivers have lower premiums than teen males....

Comment

op didnt say it was a girl driver, just that it was a highschool senior...

Comment

Originally posted by lennon View Post
            op didnt say it was a girl driver, just that it was a highschool senior...
            It should be a fun battle with HER insurance.

That usually implies a female.
            Cornering is like bringing a woman to climax.
            -Jackie Stewart

Comment

Brought a tear to my eye, good luck getting her back together, hopefully better than before

Comment

Bummer man. Whatever you do now, DO NOT buy an engine swapped, flat black, 1991 honda civic. Please, for the love of god's chariot.
                -Will

1987 325is, 1989 325i, 1997 318i
                Parts for Sale

Comment

LOL figures. female high school driver. I'm so sorry for you man.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                  1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                  1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                  2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

May death bestow quickly upon your enemies

Comment

Was she talking on a cell phone by chance? Sorry to hear about your car. :(
                      '88 325ic - Vert in winter baby!
                      '91 318is - Gone :(
                      '95 530i - Gone :(

Comment

gutted mate! make sure you get quotes on tech2 kits imported as well as they are worthwhile mentioning thier value seperate to the car

Comment

Damn......................Thats painful to even look at..................Sorry for your loss. Heres my .02. If it is totaled out. Go on every forum, get as many pictures as you can get, even get notorized letters from other Mtech owners, get printed offers off of F/S posts. Parts prices, receipts for upgrades, tune ups, oil changes, anything related to the premium condition of your car. Submit these to the insurance company. Get ALL the money for your car. Offer to buy it back for $500 dollars(thats how much they would pay to have it towed). Rebuild it, and sell it as a rebuilt title, (somebody will buy it rebuilt) or part it out. Either way you make extra money + what the insurance company gave you. Good Luck......G.

Comment

Nooooo!

Comment

that sucks getting all that fixed is a bitch i am about to get my car back from the body shop after doing this

so good luck fighting with insurance the repairs are not cheap. trust me.
                              sigpic

Comment

same thing wit my m5 chick on her cell fone
                                sigpic
                                Who`s attention, and why do I have to pay them?

Comment

Working...
                                X