• Time
  • Show
Clear All

good stuff.
    ReverseOTL.
    NewParts4sale.
    PartsWanted.

Comment

Thanks for the compliments guys!! I really appreciate it... to try to answer some questions.

BBS RX wheels went on the car in '97ish. They were the shit back then. I do agree I need new wheels.
      Movit/Porsche 993tt brakes went on in '00. This was before Massive was around and this was basically the only 4 lug BBK. They do look and stop nice though.
      Carbon hood was in '01 it was one of the first batch of 10 hoods made by VIS. The fitment sucks. I want a CompConcepts hood.
      S52 went in in '01 with the e46 M3 6speed coming shortly after that after having rear end and trans issues. I think it was one of the earliest s52 swaps and i think the first e46 M3 6speed e30.
      Its oldschool e30 modded

The car sat basically dormant getting sub 500 miles a year from like '04 to '09 while I finished school and started my working career... aka while I had no funds or time.

The pics were taken the last time I took the car out pre-s54 swap. She needs a lot of work to get back to her glory days and I am trying to address everything in the car to make it perfect again. This has been taking longer than expected. The ipod hook up was in the glove box before I got an iphone and made that a poor location... so I still rock CDs lol. The Alpine stereo that I got in '03 needs a serious update.

Regarding the bumpers... Tucked bumpers look like you just got rearended. I dont like them. I also dont like euro bumpers with out the techI kit. I had plans and some parts for an techII widebody but I scrapped the plan. I feel I need wide fenders for traction with the plans I have for the engine side. I agree the car needs a cosmetic makeover but I like the way it looks now and I am nervous to destroy it. So I have no idea what I am going to do to it. Suggestions?? lol
      e30sport.net
      '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
      '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
      '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

so hawt.

Comment

outstanding

Comment

Pre facelift AC Schnitzer kit.
            17" BBS LM's.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
            RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
            X