diveboards minus moulding ITT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

diveboards minus moulding ITT

im thinking about what things would look like if i get rid of it front and back. anyone have any photos to help me decide?
    Attached Files

not gunna lie. its haggard and i love it.

Comment

would look terrible if your car didn't have bright green wheels.

Might as well rust your hood while your at it.

Comment

Originally posted by 884door View Post
        Might as well rust your hood while your at it.
        Ha, my thoughts exactly when I clicked into this thread!

Comment

def. not going to have green wheels.

i think it might still be pretty sweet. second pic has normal wheels. cant see much of the front bumper unfortunately, though...

Comment

Originally posted by SLUCK View Post
            not gunna lie. its haggard.

Comment

Why would you do something ugly on purpose?

Do you fuck ugly chicks when a nice looking girl is hitting on you?

Closing SOON!
              "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

I think I'm going to see what my wheels look like mounted with no tires. It'll be haggard, but people will love it.

Comment

Originally posted by StereoInstaller1 View Post
                  Do you fuck ugly chicks when a nice looking girl is hitting on you?
                  This is more like fucking ugly chicks behind your nice looking girlfriend's back-- You've already got the nice looking girl; you are doing it wrong.

Comment

Come on guys its not THAT bad
                    I think of it as a fat euro bumper

Dont take the rear ones off though. There are vents back there that would look really stupid.
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The rear doesn't look that bad the vents aren't real noticeable. I rocked this for a while while refinishing my bumper shrouds and trim. It'll look better if you pull the trim and tuck it allllllll the way, it gives it kind of a robotech look.

Comment

Id just suck it up and run no bumpers at that point. That, or take the time to cut the mouldings down so they still clear

Comment

Green wheels pull it off because it looks like a "Rat" otherwise...just retarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                            I think I'm going to see what my wheels look like mounted with no tires. It'll be haggard, but people will love it.
                            Trendsetting?

Comment

Originally posted by 884door View Post
                              Green wheels pull it off because it looks like a "Rat" otherwise...just retarded.

you kids dont always understand. the green wheels are an obvious joke on ricers who cant afford nice wheels and paint theres bright colors. he is so legit people in 2002s flag him down

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Working...
                              X