New All Red Tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New All Red Tails

I bought these from td325ic a couple months back. I'm not sure if he makes them regularly or it was a one time deal, but the quality is top notch. I think they look great!

S50'd

Originally posted by TDE30
    What is this faggy shit I have happened upon?
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    I can always live in a M3. Can't M3 a house.

they look awsome! really clean car too

Comment

One of the best looking four door cars on here, and it also has the diving board bumpers still! And this is coming from a 4 door hater.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

just gotta get rid of those egg yokes up front and it will be cherry. Maybe just tint the front side markers with a little VHT or something. The car does look tits. Is that an '88 4-door? I cant say I have ever seen one of those.

Can you post up a close up pic of just the taillight?
        sigpic
        1991 325iC w/ 75k Original Miles, Brillantrot, 5-speed, 16" BBS RX's, Black Leather Sport Heated Seats, LSD, and Diving Boards for life!!!:D

Comment

Nice, really clean car like everyone else already mentioned. I plan on doing my taililghts using td325ic's method, I hope mine turn out okay. One complaint I do have though is I think your car would look a little better without that "e30" badge. If you like it, then whatever, but I just wanted to mention it. Either way mad props for making those diving boards look sexy.

What exhaust are you running? Any sound clips of it? I'm trying to decide on one.
          -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Originally posted by M5wanaB View Post
            just gotta get rid of those egg yokes up front and it will be cherry. Maybe just tint the front side markers with a little VHT or something. The car does look tits. Is that an '88 4-door? I cant say I have ever seen one of those.

Can you post up a close up pic of just the taillight?
            I may do something with the front side markers eventually. Its an '87 with late model valences
            S50'd

Comment

Originally posted by dnova89 View Post
              Nice, really clean car like everyone else already mentioned. I plan on doing my taililghts using td325ic's method, I hope mine turn out okay. One complaint I do have though is I think your car would look a little better without that "e30" badge. If you like it, then whatever, but I just wanted to mention it. Either way mad props for making those diving boards look sexy.

What exhaust are you running? Any sound clips of it? I'm trying to decide on one.
              thanks, the badge delete would clean it up a little, but I like it. The exhaust is the stainless Ireland/ebay cat-back. I'm real happy with it. Its pretty quiet and for $200 its a great deal. Sorry, I don't have any clips.
              S50'd

Comment

wow those look good.
                I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
                2875-C Towerview Road
                Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

they do look good, and i'm glad to see some better shots of the staggered wheel setup- your sig always made me want to look closer. well done, sir.
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

I like your stance. Makes me want a 4-door. Where do you get the e30 badge? I like it.
                    Josh

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=159843

Comment

Makes me wonder what it would look like now if you still had the 92's on there, but then again I don't because then I wouldn't have them, lol.
                      1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                      You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

Best looking "most undesirable" car on r3v in my opinion.
                        I love it!!!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                          I love it!!!
                          it has an s52...
                          cars beep boop

Comment

I love it when metal bumpers are that clean. That car is tits.

Comment

Originally posted by dk View Post
                              they do look good, and i'm glad to see some better shots of the staggered wheel setup- your sig always made me want to look closer. well done, sir.
                              Lots more here:

Originally posted by Chabs View Post
                              I like your stance. Makes me want a 4-door. Where do you get the e30 badge? I like it.
                              I got it years ago from a forum member who had them made. I'm not sure where to get them today.

Originally posted by Holland View Post
                              Makes me wonder what it would look like now if you still had the 92's on there, but then again I don't because then I wouldn't have them, lol.
                              I loved those wheels. So oldschool badass.

Originally posted by ak- View Post
                              I love it!!!
                              4 doors and metal bumpers Baby!

Thanks guys
                              S50'd

Comment

Working...
                              X