Spring Time...

Ended up shooting a few this weekend.

Full album: http://euwerks.com/album.php?user=bimma360&album_id=159

E30 Dinan Turbo

love this car
    Byron
    Leichtbau

Comment

so beautiful.. those seats are sexy (I feel like biting them).

Comment

I'm wearing your shirt at the moment, teehe.

Nice pictures and car as always.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

that interior is sex.
          1992 325i Convertible

Comment

I love the car(especially the seats) and the photos are great except for that you parked under something like a tree or latice that puts a funny relfection on the car.

Comment

The banner across the fender/hood kills every one of those outside shots, but the car looks great. And that interior shot is very nice. Is your dash flocked, or is that just dust?

Comment

not a fan of the decal like janderson said. Interior is sicckkk though.
                sigpic

Comment

mint car. looking good as always
                  Feedback
                  Instagram - @e30_mtech2

Comment

Would that location in front of the stone buildings be on Avondale rd. right off of I-476?

Comment

this is full of win

Comment

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Everyone always love that interior... haha.

Originally posted by 325ix View Post
                        I love the car(especially the seats) and the photos are great except for that you parked under something like a tree or latice that puts a funny relfection on the car.
                        Thanks man... yeah I really didnt plan any of the locations to those shots. One was on the way to a friend's house, and the other was in my driveway.

Originally posted by Janderson View Post
                        The banner across the fender/hood kills every one of those outside shots, but the car looks great. And that interior shot is very nice. Is your dash flocked, or is that just dust?
                        Thanks. Haha yeah I figured not many would like the banner. Put it on for a show last weekend. As far as the dash goes, its just the way the light hits it in the shot. I do treat it with an oil based solution/ cleaner, which gives it a shine so it may just be reflecting the sun a little better.

Originally posted by e30_luv_ View Post
                        Would that location in front of the stone buildings be on Avondale rd. right off of I-476?
                        I am not sure on the road's name but it is right off of 476. The actual exit isn't right at that road but the highway goes right next to it pretty much. Been there?

Dave
                        E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by bimma360 View Post

I am not sure on the road's name but it is right off of 476. The actual exit isn't right at that road but the highway goes right next to it pretty much. Been there?

Dave
                          No, but have scouted it for a small shoot. Great location, you just beat me to it. Great car btw.

Comment

your interior is legendary
                            http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

What about that thing I sent ya? I'd love to see it on there! Looking good as per usual though. Keep it up!
                              Reminiscing...

Comment

Working...
                              X