• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG sick both high and low settings!

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett@EffinEuro View Post
      aerosports with re-5's in the rear?
      i would pull the rear fenders, space out the fronts and make bigger rear brackets so it's even with the front when aired out. until you figure out the front of course...
      The lip on the front fender is pulled which I dont like.
      I have new fenders coming. So I will go adjusting from there.
      I dont have any brackets in the rear at all. I got this all figured out. Give me time, haha. I got home from a wedding at 9pm sat and finished 5:30am sun. slept two hours and drove 6. so these are from Sunday.
      This weekend I will tweak more. :D

Comment

ah, maybe it's because i come from vw's so i love pulled fenders, but i think it would look great with pulled rears. whatever floats your boat though ;)

be sure to post up the updates and what you go for with your final setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Garrett@EffinEuro View Post
          aerosports with re-5's in the rear?
          i would pull the rear fenders, space out the fronts and make bigger rear brackets so it's even with the front when aired out. until you figure out the front of course...
          No.

Aerosports with AH2's in the rear. Fuck RE-5's and if anything you should be using RE-6's as they'll get a much better lift for the same price and dimensions. For this application, the AH2 is the best bag for the money and does the job perfectly.

If anything, just buy some bagyards and call it a day because they'll go the lowest and be a 100% bolt in affair. Mike didn't really use brackets on the rear either - just some custom fab work and he made them work perfectly.
          OPEN ROAD TUNING
          the original e30 air suspension provider
          P: 610.572.2898 // E: andrew@openroadtuning.com // Facebook // G+

Comment

Sure enuff. I like my rear bags a lot. The only thing I wish for is a skinner bag in the front for better clearance. But I know it won't happen because of the e30 strut style..
            I got it sitting right now. Just need that extra 1/2 inch I'm after. Haha..

Comment

okay.. This is sick!
              I like this..alot.

Comment

Very sick. If you wouldn't mind sharing the price of this...even if through PM???? :)

Comment

Send a pm to "buck russell" above for a price. His contact info is also in my sig.
                  I'm running 5 gallon tank, 1 380 viair comp, 4 3/8 valves, water trap, aerosport air over strut bags in the front and ah2s in the rear, all 3/8 line, one viair dual gauge. Plus all the fittings.
                  So with that info you should be able to get a basic price from just searching the internet. If you want to purchase anything I would just order right through Andrew. .

Comment

You're not laux.

Poseur. :p

<3
                    -Erik
                    '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                    I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

so this is the opposite of FuhRaze? I think bags would be better suited to a 740i.

Comment

Was this car at H20i last year?
                        1990 Islandgrun 535iM Sedan
                        Euro lights + trim | Eibach/Bilstein | BBS RC090 17x8 | EAT Chip | Port + Polish | IE 284 Cam | Built valvetrain

Comment

Nope, never made it. I may make it this year though..

Comment

Ive followed a few of your projects, and i think this is the classic case of- Ive done basically all there is to do on these cars... Fuck it, lets throw bags on this one.

props.
                            -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                            2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

great looking car, what color is she gonna be?
                              harry/harout

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny Cash View Post
                                Ive followed a few of your projects, and i think this is the classic case of- Ive done basically all there is to do on these cars... Fuck it, lets throw bags on this one.

props.
                                Pretty much, and I had access to a good friend to get me the correct parts that I needed.

Originally posted by bmw325csi View Post
                                great looking car, what color is she gonna be?
                                She will be sepang bronze. Same color I did my engine bay in the "engine bay make over thread". Lol :)

Comment

Working...
                                X