Pic request: Mtech1 diamond schwartz metallic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pic request: Mtech1 diamond schwartz metallic

For some reason I'm having trouble finding pictures of Mtech1 on diamond schwartz metallic coupe. Anyone have a picture or two handy?

I currently have painted euro bumpers + shadow line trim (all OEM btw ), but I want to compare this look to a typical chrome bumper setup. I have a feeling that my painted setup is better looking.

Thanks!

that one costa rican bro has one. looks sweet. look at my ds 4 door thread.. its a four door sedan, unlike the two door sedan you are looking for. oh well, close nuff.

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
    1983 Peugeot 505 STI
    1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
    2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

<3 that car!

Comment

Thanks for that pic. It's pretty much what I have now - the no chrome look. It's just that I have a spare set of chrome bumpers and chrome trim I was thinking about swapping but wasn't sure if I'll like the result. I think I'll keep the stock look tho. Chrome looks great with lighter colors, but not black. A high-contrast color like shiny chrome on black looks too disorderly on an e30, in my opinion.

p.s. your link did not work for me. what's it linking to?

Comment

that's mtechnik's old car. If you want to see more of that car, just search for his username.

Comment

Working...
          X