A Nazi between the enemy (Japs)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Nazi between the enemy (Japs)

From the nowhere, it came out this little meet of interesting JDM's cars.

EVO V

EVO VI Tommy Makinen Edition

Type R

Subaru STi

Subaru STi Spec C (GT 30 turbo)

Subaru STi Spec C RA

Mitsubishi EVO VII (from my friend) Green Turbo & Motec P&P M800

Mitsubishi Eclispe Turbo

and my e30 turbo...

I was on my e30 turbo recording the few pulls between my friend's EVO VII and this STi Spec C from other friend.

Now some vids, if you are suceptible to view public racing, don't click here and start bullshit, this was late night with almost zero traffic.

1) First run my e30 started good and soon I was behind ready to pass over them like a freight train, but I wasn't racing, so I stopped accelerating and let them kill themselve

2) I had to slown down again, because I was going to block the Subaru due the car ahead.

3) Some small antilag action for the EVO VII and kept recording and if you hear carefully, the last video, you will notice the engine is rattling at the end of this vid, the engine is GONE! The 3rd cyl was on ZERO compression.

1) Video

2) Video

3) Video
    Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Incidentally, the Nazi's were allied with the Japanese.
    Originally posted by LJ851
    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Why are the videos black and white?
      The cars look awesome and DAMN your e30 is quick!

Originally posted by Janderson
      you can have the keys to my hunk of 20+ year old West German steel when you pry them from my cold dead fingers.

Comment

It's quite a lot faster than any of those JDM's actually :) It was taken by the Digi Camera (photos) that has video option but is not like a Handy Cam for record movies, it has nightshot, that's why is that color, otherwise in night it won't catch anything but jsut the pure darkness.
        Euro M3'87 NogaroSilver/Euro E34 M5 '93/Porsche 993 TT 97' Euro/Porsche 993 Carrera 95' Euro/Skyline R33 GT-R

Comment

man, Peru gets the best stuff. When I was there I saw an o.g. sti wagon and a forester sti among other things that we don't get here in the states. Nice to see that an e30 turbo can keep up.

Comment

Spec C: do want!
            Pork Hunt Motorsport

eBay is like the summit racing catalog for today's special Olympics crowd

Comment

I've always loved your car Diego, sounds sick in the videos! :pimp:

A nice groups of cars there, looks like a lot of fun! :nice:
              Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Iain View Post
                Spec C: do want!

You better want the Spec C RA wich is way faster (if both stock) and has cooler things.

e30polak, thanks! BTW...it was with the exhaust cut out open in those runs.

Comment

How I love old Evos. . .
                  -tim
                  Originally posted by Jordan
                  I like the stance
                  -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Do they only sell white Evos down there? Or is that like the new Murdered out thing
                    like white is the new black?
                    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Comment

lol, bland taste in car colors.

Cool vid though, looks like fun!

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

"A Commy among Japs" would be a suitable thread title

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                        You are lucky your Dad didn't pull out and leave you on the passenger side seat.

Comment

Your e30 is faaast.

Comment

Looks like fun ...

Comment

Originally posted by Be30mer View Post
                              "A Commy among Japs" would be a suitable thread title
                              wut
                              Originally posted by LJ851
                              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Working...
                              X