Sandstrand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sandstrand

I took my gf and miranda on a trip to the beach this weekend. it was the first trip done in miranda since i bought her. she ate a bit of oil on the way out there, got dirty and a little photo shoot on the beace (iphone pics)

i'm not in love with the tails or the window trim thingies, but it looks like a clean driver. did you have a picnic on your bumper?
    Originally posted by Dozyproductions
    You know why you're drinking that Pabst? No its probably not because it was the first beer you grabbed. It's because you're a winner.

Comment

im actually looking for all reds. the po did a shitty job nightshading the tales. and as far as the trim im going to take off the shadow trim and the weather guard visor thing will be gone in a lil bit. and i have diving board pride!

Comment

Cool! I have taken my e30 to pismo beach a few times for family camping, scary every time, have to thoroughly clean underneath every time, salt water kills!

Comment

that was my first time everdriving on the beach and a good cleaning is in dire need!

Comment

Originally posted by brandonj1 View Post
            that was my first time everdriving on the beach and a good cleaning is in dire need!
            So where are the slideways pictures?

Comment

my girlfriend was in the passenger seat and she says no to playing lol

Comment

Lookin good, what exhaust is that? Just stock?

Comment

remus

Comment

Nice, needs a good cleaning now! My car is identical to yours from the rear, tails are even done with the reverse left clear (hate it)

Comment

Originally posted by brandonj1 View Post
                      my girlfriend was in the passenger seat and she says no to playing lol
                      Then ur GF doesnt belong in a E30:hitler:

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
                        Then ur GF doesnt belong in a E30:hitler:
                        she wants nothing to do with my car lol but its our only one

Comment

Working...
                        X