Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have a nice e30 in the greater Tacoma WA area?? Looking for promotional car...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a nice e30 in the greater Tacoma WA area?? Looking for promotional car...

We are looking for a nice e30 in the greater tacoma wa area interested in a complete interior retrim. We will be offering a discounted rate on our work in turn for promotional use.

We specialize in Recaro restoration but can do just about anything. If you are interested or know somebody who might be please let us know. You can post here, or email us - Ron@RMAMotorsport.com

----- www.jjcustominterior.com -----
    We specialize in Recaro restoration!

I'm not in Tacoma, but holy mother of Jesus, am I interested! I not only have the MkII Recaro front seats, but also the matching rear, IN my E30.

Comment

I'm interested. I'll send you a PM

Comment

FUUCK sweet opportunity, my car needs a retrim so bad, I'd love to see what you guys could do with my recaros! Too bad your on the other side of the world :( Good luck to everyone!

Last edited by JamesE30; 06-14-2010, 05:58 PM.

R.H.D
        M-technic I club

Comment

Also interested. Rear seat is from an E30 M3. Now has tan houndstooth door panels.

I'm in the Portland area, but hell I'll make the drive

Comment

I'm in tacoma and interested. My seats are awful. I think someone like josh or James criv or Jparkr could probably benefit from this most though.
            Who doesn't love a little BBQ?
            Griot's Garage at a Deep Discount

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
              I'm in tacoma and interested. My seats are awful. I think someone like josh or James criv or Jparkr could probably benefit from this most though.
              I think the seller wants to benfit lol. A local car, goes to all the meets, shows etc.

Someone is gonna get lucky

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

about time rma showed up on the e30 forums, they produce some awesome pieces for mk2 recaro seats.

Comment

Originally posted by rhett325i View Post
                  Also interested. Rear seat is from an E30 M3. Now has tan houndstooth door panels.

I'm in the Portland area, but hell I'll make the drive

Portland is fine too as long as your willing to make the drive. I would just hate to recover those seats, they look mint.

Comment

Originally posted by xphiledan View Post
                    about time rma showed up on the e30 forums, they produce some awesome pieces for mk2 recaro seats.
                    Thanks man, we should be advertising on here soon. We also have TONS of recaros to sell too if anyone is looking for a set.

I seriously think i have 20-30 pairs.

Comment

Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Kruzen View Post
                        I think someone like josh or James criv or Jparkr could probably benefit from this most though.
                        I think you're on the right idea. James and John attend most of the BMW events in the Puget Sound area and have very nice E30s.
                        Chris
                        90 Corrado/91 M3/01 M5

Comment

Hey cramer i have a set of those exact seats you have in your m3 that we will be recovering soon. So if you ever want to rewrap those we will have a pre made pattern and will be able to save you some $ on a set of jackets. :D

Comment

My euro houndstooth seats could use a little work, don't really need a full rehash though

Comment

Originally posted by a2coupe2a View Post
                              Thanks man, we should be advertising on here soon. We also have TONS of recaros to sell too if anyone is looking for a set.

I seriously think i have 20-30 pairs.
                              any recaro A8 seats?
                              Porsche 911

Comment

Working...
                              X