X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google Earth images of e30's

Post yours if you can find it...

Heres mine speeding along my driveway.

i live in a culdesac, the nearest image of my street is from the other side of the end of the culdesac, behind a bunch of bushes... gay

Comment

Google caught mine in Scranton some time ago while I was at school. I was randomly checking it out and saw it, pretty cool, I think.

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
      '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
      '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
      '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer420 View Post
        i live in a culdesac, the nearest image of my street is from the other side of the end of the culdesac, behind a bunch of bushes... gay
        I really want to find a street view pic. I remember passing one of those google cars but I dont remember where.

Comment

the google car drove down my culdesac when he did the rest of the neighborhood, but for some reason they didnt put my street up.

Comment

my old e30 in front of my old apt.
            Originally posted by LJ851
            I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I'm jealous of all the awesome pics. I am at a disadvantage becuase I live in bum-fuck nowhere.

Comment

Ugh... Just looked mine up and its a pic of my old DSM. Oh the memories.
                E30 Dinan Turbo

Comment

theres an old thread on this...

here: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=120439 its almost the same...
                  Originally posted by scabzzzz
                  Wow. This thread is just full of r3v's elite isnt it? From the college virgin to the racist with an ugly girlfriend to teh mad tyte dorifto guy.. Jeez.

Comment

hmmm... didn't see that when i searched. I'm way too much a noob to have known that far back. still a fun topic. makes you feel like "dude where's my car?"

Comment

My E30 and my brothers RX7
                      1985 325e 2.8 Turbo VEMS

Comment

Originally posted by kendogg
                        Don't know, but the E90 wasn't designed from the ground-up intending to be a racecar like the E30 was.
                        OG RACECAR

Comment

Sam, you are dumb. Lol. The google earth image of my e30s is not up to date, and I am in France so it's being stupid. Epic though, driving in your driveway, lolzors!
                          1974.5 Jensen Healey : 2003 330i/5

Comment

Originally posted by SamE30e View Post

My E30 and my brothers RX7
                            Your brother has a really nice rx7
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                            VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

any way to find the month they took the pics? i dont see my car anywhere

Comment

Working...
                              X