Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my silver beauty

pics of my baby.

Ppl complain about the front bumper but it looks so differant in person. I personally like it and thats what counts. Heres how it look a cppl months ago

how she lays now, i have some 16" bbs style 5's in the garage getting redone. When there done they will be put on my whip.

I want to rip that front off so bad

Comment

well thats why its my car and not yours!! Thats why im differant and my style. I would like to rip black rims from yours haha. Black rims is sooo played out.

Comment

Originally posted by whosurgaddy View Post

Ppl complain about the front bumper but it looks so differant in person.
        different as in a lot worse?

Comment

very nice and clean.. I like this color and just paint your front bumper to match the car..

Comment

Originally posted by raafhimself View Post
            different as in a lot worse?

nope better. Ever heard you got nothing good to say..... shove it up ur ass cuz the receiver doesnt wanna hear it! Yea i already said not many like it but i do. Why must every e30 look the same? FUck that i like mine differant. I already warned bout the front bumper no need to repeat something already said. Useless fact.

Comment

nice. IS that the bimmian antenna you have? How's the reception on it?

Comment

front doesn't fit very well, but if the car was black it would look okay:)

7speedshop.com

Comment

might get painted or im thinkin doing a mtech 2 front and rear.

thanx for the Positive comments guys!!

anteanna reception is ehhhh does its job i guess

Comment

it looks like you drove through a pile of shit and it got stuck to the front of your car.
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

but really, the bolts on the side to keep it on really work aesthetically and all--

for something more positive and supportive (cuz it seems like you turn to a little turd if its not): check out "How to Repair Plastic Bodywork" (highly recommended when doing plastic bumper conversion, props to janderson). fill in the top portion of the bumper (where theres that cutout for the kidneys to stick out on the e36), keep the rub strips portion black and paint the rest silver.

better input??

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                        it looks like you drove through a pile of shit and it got stuck to the front of your car.

all good, i guess your view is perfect and mine is inferior. I guess i should copy exactly what you have and be just like you :)

Comment

I don't remember saying that
                          Originally posted by LJ851
                          I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by raafhimself View Post
                            but really, the bolts on the side to keep it on really work aesthetically and all--

for something more positive and supportive (cuz it seems like you turn to a little turd if its not): check out "How to Repair Plastic Bodywork" (highly recommended when doing plastic bumper conversion, props to janderson). fill in the top portion of the bumper (where theres that cutout for the kidneys to stick out on the e36), keep the rub strips portion black and paint the rest silver.

better input??
                            yeah i can do that, just gotta get the time right now.

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                              I don't remember saying that
                              didnt have to, your smart ass comment was enough.

Comment

Working...
                              X