Some new pics with the LM reps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some new pics with the LM reps

Long story short, I sold the Keskin's and needed something to roll on in the meantime. Well my buddy just took these off his E30 and told me I could borrow them. It was suppose to be a temporary thing but as soon as I mounted them, I kinda liked them. Plus I wanted to buy them for the tires because I was originally going to buy a set of 16" hartges, but I may roll on these for a little bit. This is my first non stretch, non wide, heavy ass german wheel setup and I actually like it a little more.

I have the center caps, but they're chrome and I wasn't crazy about them. I'm debating on getting a set of BBS centercaps but I don't know how gay that would be having BBS caps on replica wheels. May just paint the chrome caps black too.

Wheels are 16x7 ET20, 205/50/16 Yokohama S Drives.

Not the best pics, but you get the idea

Sold.......again.

Nah. Get the Borbets back.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtbleed View Post
      Nah. Get the Borbets back.
      Haha, I'm gonna give the stretch a break for a while. I like having somewhat light wheels and don't rub on every bump.

Sold.......again.

Comment

maybe red centercaps? any pics with the chrome centers?

Comment

Dang bro, I didn't know that was you I was texting with, lol! We've got twins...or had, until I sold my coupe...which I miss everyday!

BTW, I really like the LM reps on there
          BUY YOUR KLUB VINTAGE WINDOW DECALS!
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=265552

Klub Vintage - Classic and specialty car builds and restorations

http://www.klubvintage.com

Located in Lambertville NJ

Comment

get the centers painted silver and red caps asap :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtbleed View Post
              maybe red centercaps? any pics with the chrome centers?
              NO red caps! I don't have any pics with the chrome caps, I may pop them back in take a few more pics today.

Originally posted by metalsoul View Post
              Dang bro, I didn't know that was you I was texting with, lol! We've got twins...or had, until I sold my coupe...which I miss everyday!

BTW, I really like the LM reps on there
              Haha, yeah we do don't we?

You know the funny thing is, when I my buddy had these on his white E30, I used to give him crap for having them. For some reason, I just like them on my car. I don't know if it's the stance or the black on the silver, but I'm liking it so far.

Sold.......again.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                get the centers painted silver and red caps asap :up:
                Now silver with red caps wouldn't look bad.

I'm still in the air about BBS caps. I'd feel retarded with them on replica wheels.

Sold.......again.

Comment

Originally posted by 91 318is View Post
                  I like having somewhat light wheels and don't rub on every bump.
                  Should have left the SSRs on it!

Damn you make me regret selling you this car. Guess I'm just going to have to get another one.
                  Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
                  Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
                  One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I give it two weeks before for sale add.

Looks good bro, this car is so tight.
                    sigpic
                    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
                    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                      Should have left the SSRs on it!

Damn you make me regret selling you this car. Guess I'm just going to have to get another one.
                      Yeah the SSR's were nice, but I like no spacers and 16's right now.

Like I told you in the text and I'm not rubbing it in, I have a new found love for the car! I enjoy driving it everyday. I plan on keeping it for a little while.

Still pursuing the Mazda 3?

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
                      I give it two weeks before for sale add.

Looks good bro, this car is so tight.

Haha, nah, I don't have anything to replace them yet! I think I'll stick with these for a little while, until I come across some nice Hartges.

I got a few other small things I wanna do to it, think I'm gonna paint the mirrors silver and possibly the is spoiler, not in a big rush.

BTW, here's a pics with the center caps in. Comments?

Sold.......again.

Comment

yeah, No... Not feeling it at all.. You need some lip on your car. I cant picture it any other way.

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                          yeah, No... Not feeling it at all.. You need some lip on your car. I cant picture it any other way.
                          Yeah I guess it's a love/hate thing. I didn't think I'd like it that much either.

Oh and don't feed my fire, I'm trying to cut back on my wheel addiction.

Sold.......again.

Comment

HA,, I love my type T's so much. But I want another set of wheels too.
                            I just dont want to sell these to fund my other set. :(

Comment

Originally posted by White325is View Post
                              HA,, I love my type T's so much. But I want another set of wheels too.
                              I just dont want to sell these to fund my other set. :(
                              You can get good money for them, I don't think tunershop sells them anymore. At least they don't have them listed on their site.

Honestly, I love the stretched look, but the car has to be low to pull it off. I hated how high my front was, the only way to get the car to sit where I want it was if my skid plate was 1/4" off the ground. AND my shocks were basically completely compressed, so I needed short koni's.

If I could afford 3 peice schmidt modern lines, I would run those and be set for life I think. I would MAKE my car fit those wheels, even if I had quick disconnects for oil pan bolts.

Sold.......again.

Comment

Working...
                              X