Jason's take on this past Friday's AX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason's take on this past Friday's AX

Halston posted up his bangin' video earlier. I just got a GoPro HD Hero this past week and just found software to edit the MPEG-4 video this morning.

So...here is my take on the evening. No...not quite as hard core as Halston's...but I find this music keeps me driving more smooth like. :D

I came in 5th overall....and had the fastest E30. So I was happy with the results...even though I think I could have gone faster.

Regardless...the event was a blast. Shooting the video was a blast...looking forward to getting more footage.

Later!

jason
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Looks like a lot of fun. I need to get out to some around here.

Comment

Nice driving, you looked like you were having fun...

Comment

I had a blast. Autocrosses are always a ton of work to set up...but so worth it!
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Awesome bro! That looks like so much fun

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

Sweet video. I have a new Motorsports HD Hero sitting on my desk awaiting this weekend's autoX at Qualcomm in San Diego.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

^^I remember when that used to be Jack Murphy Stadium.

*sigh* the good old days

07 Designio E63 AMG / 1984 318i (M20Swapped)

Comment

great video and honestly, great choice of music. Fun music while having fun with the car.

Comment

nice vid
                  ReverseOTL.
                  NewParts4sale.
                  PartsWanted.

Comment

Nice Jason! I need to make it out there sometime
                    Max

Comment

Wow, the course looks awesome! When is AX#6? I'm definitely in. I haven't been able to make it to the last few because of school. Were you on Hoosiers again? Fastest e30 eh?
                      - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Originally posted by be34st View Post
                        Awesome bro! That looks like so much fun
                        It was a blast!

Originally posted by VacMan View Post
                        Sweet video. I have a new Motorsports HD Hero sitting on my desk awaiting this weekend's autoX at Qualcomm in San Diego.
                        You will enjoy it. Sony Vegas Movie Studio HD will work nice for editing.

Originally posted by Dozyproductions View Post
                        great video and honestly, great choice of music. Fun music while having fun with the car.
                        Thanks!

Originally posted by sandlock View Post
                        nice vid
                        Thanks!
                        Originally posted by broke30 View Post
                        Nice Jason! I need to make it out there sometime
                        Max
                        Do it!!!

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
                        Wow, the course looks awesome! When is AX#6? I'm definitely in. I haven't been able to make it to the last few because of school. Were you on Hoosiers again? Fastest e30 eh?
                        R888's this time. One is almost gone. Just 2 events on them. LOL.

Keep an eye out for emails. One coming up in July...then 4 in the fall.

Comment

Awsome video. Im waiting to get to my first autocross. didnt make any last year, the car kept getting nervous the day before and something would happen. This year ive been crazy busy but thank you for the insperation. Haha. very soon.

Comment

Here's my run shot from my HD Hero yesterday at Qualcomm. I stuck the camera mount above the mirror on the outside of the car and it really diminishes the sense of speed. On the slalom we were hitting 75-80mph. Lots of fun! I used level 5 on the cam but left the open back on. I should have put the waterproof one on since there's a ton of wind noise. Good to 100mph my ass. :)

What software did you use to edit? I used the recommended Streamclip to chop it up but need something to add music, etc.

Thanks,

Tim

This is "SD AutoX, Qualcomm, June 27th, 2010" by Tim Moore on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                            MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                            | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Working...
                            X