Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project 512: Driveway Austin Stanceworks Show

before you look at these pictures. watch this video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

^^^^this car was NOT on air

^^^neither was this car

and for those that dont know this e36 has a e46 M3 motor a swap as uncommon as a n54 swap

[img]http://i973.photobucket.com/albums/ae216/Backstreetsback1/DSC_0029.jpg[/img[

S54 Love

on the way there

Last edited by lonestar22; 07-02-2010, 11:40 AM.
    Originally posted by Lof8
    Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Great pics and some pretty clean cars too.

Comment

very much not my style nor taste.

To each his own, but I think they all look retarded. Especially the blue Infiniti.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

HAH!

That is all.

Comment

I will be content when this fad ends
          cars beep boop

Comment

low is lifestyle
            sigpic

Comment

Boooo.

Comment

Originally posted by xwill112x View Post
                that low looks fucking dumb
                Fixed that for you.

I will sing a merry tune and dance a wee jig when this fad dies in a fire, and then burns some more.

Some low is ok. Slammed stanceworks is just stupid. The only way it can get any stupider is when people try to write stanceworks with special characters to get StäncéWörkß or some similarly retarded shit. Congratulations, you've discovered the alternate characters like every other three year old on the planet.

Also, you take cars that can't turn worth a damn, with wheels that are oversized for the car with wildly undersized tires, that are so low that they will handle more like a suburban than a car, to a racetrack to photograph them? On top of that hilarious bit of stupidity, you then call it "Project 512: Driveway" as if that has any kind of meaning besides "ooo numbers sound cool when followed by a colon and a conglomeration of letters and preceded by the word project, I'm urban chic y0 and totally sick."

The photography is excellent though.......

Say it with me: Racetracks are for Race Cars. Not poseurmobiles.
                Last edited by Bimmerman325i; 07-01-2010, 10:14 AM.
                2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

HAH!

again.

Comment

Not my style either, but very nice to look at.

The g35 is just out of control though. You guys dont have safety inspection in TX? that thing doesent belong on the road.
                    -Jay

2014 NASA FL se30 champ #81
                    2001 se46 3 year plan in progress

Comment

trust fund moneys brah
                      Originally posted by teamdynasty43
                      Aye listen here ph fucking dick cheese mother fucker ...go back to touching your self or your fucking boyfriend because you're just some dumb mother fucker that has no fucking life than other to ridicule others because you have no fuckin life and low self esteem so you try to make your self feel better so you act all big!!!! Sooooo get the fuck out of here and shut your stupid little Whore mouth the fuck up and just leave!

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                        I will be content when this fad ends
                        + effing 1
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
                        VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

why does almost every single car have terrible looking wheels?

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                            why does almost every single car have terrible looking wheels?
                            I wish I knew. Except for a couple sets every single car has hideously garish and ugly wheels. Not something I'd expect to see on a wheel centric style. I thought the point was for people to go "oh, sick!" not "dude, wtf, did a drunk guy take a sawzall to your wheel?"
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              I wish I knew. Except for a couple sets every single car has hideously garish and ugly wheels. Not something I'd expect to see on a wheel centric style. I thought the point was for people to go "oh, sick!" not "dude, wtf, did a drunk guy take a sawzall to your wheel?"
                              lol why are you so mad. 90% of those cars are not my style but I don't see the point in such passionate bashing, you seem really upset about what these people are doing to their cars. They definitely have a lot of time and money in them. Most of the BMW's are probably on Ground Controls, like a lot of our cars, so they are just a wheel swap and alignment away from being capable track cars (or whatever else you're saying they aren't). I will agree that the wheels on a lot of these are surprisingly ugly, I would expect better from those who care so much about aesthetics. Not crazy about the MB wheels on Mike's car now that its on the Schnitzers, soooo much better!!

That said, the new Rotiforms look fantastic!
                              - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Working...
                              X