No announcement yet.

Project 512: Driveway Austin Stanceworks Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That flat black M5 looks absolutely retarded. They completely ruined that car.

Comment

I'm not mad. I just don't see the point of the style at all. I think it's really dumb. I'm not angered by it, it's their own car.
      2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
      95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
      98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Aside from the flat black m5, i think almost all of them look fucking dope. I know were a bunch of opinionated bmw driving pricks, but theres no reason to trash on people for what they love. I personally think the style is sick and no matter what you say, it takes skill to get a car to sit and drive that low

86 Zinno es
        M50 inside

Comment

also its fun to e-rant.

Comment

Originally posted by alpinee30m50 View Post
            it takes skill to get a car to sit and drive that low

no it doesn't. a whole lot of money will buy you some expensive custom coilovers from AST and anyone with any common sense can install them, thus slamming the car.

Now driving a car that low, on the other hand, will require some forethought, foresight, and some intricate route planning.

Comment

How the hell do they drive over speed bumps, deal with pot holes, drive up any drive ways, drive up any inclines, or not scrape the shit out of everything on the car?

You know the things you have to deal with EVERY day.
              1985 BMW 325e
              1997 BMW M3/4/5
              2007 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 v8

Comment

I dont really like the VIP stuf too much. I'm biased but all the euro cars seem to "flow" much better, not just having the most low camber and poke. Regardless, nice shots.

Comment

Oh no, an errant dixie cup! Whatever will I do?

The photographer is really good, regardless of what I think about the subject matter. That takes serious skill.
                  2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                  95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                  98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

at least the photography is nice
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

I think the cars that look the the absolute silliest are the Nissan 350zs.

Comment

i think most of them look good. i wanna see more of that s13 with a r33 front end conversion?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lonestar22 View Post

Originally posted by HarryPotter
                          not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
                          Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by iamcreepingdeath View Post
                            no it doesn't. a whole lot of money will buy you some expensive custom coilovers from AST and anyone with any common sense can install them, thus slamming the car.

Now driving a car that low, on the other hand, will require some forethought, foresight, and some intricate route planning.
                            I was talking about getting the tires not to rub constantly and getting to the point where you have some sort of turning radius, etc. I agree though, any trust fund baby can slam any car.

86 Zinno es
                            M50 inside

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
                              On top of that hilarious bit of stupidity, you then call it "Project 512: Driveway" as if that has any kind of meaning besides "ooo numbers sound cool when followed by a colon and a conglomeration of letters and preceded by the word project, I'm urban chic y0 and totally sick."

The photography is excellent though.......

Say it with me: Racetracks are for Race Cars. Not poseurmobiles.
                              Ok I will leave ur opinions alone, they r ur's after all. It was called "Project 512: Driveway" for one reason. The event was held in Austin Texas area code 512, the location was Driveway Austin. http://www.drivewayaustin.com/ As for project it was to see if there would be a good following for future events.

Now I personally like most of the cars, the people that drive them r alot more accepting of different styles than most of the people here.

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                                I will be content when this fad ends
                                First time I have agreed with you.

www.gutenparts.com
                                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Working...
                                X