Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the e90's, e92, and first 370z.
    Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
    Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerman325i View Post
      Fixed that for you.

Say it with me: Racetracks are for Race Cars. Not poseurmobiles.
      :hitler:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :hitler:

but god i love me a slammed poseurmobile avery once in a while!!
      just doin track stuff :-P

"When was the last time you drove an e30 without a smile on your face?"

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
        Ouch!! yea a MtechII e30 may not be ORIGINAL. But wait e30's r 20 yr old cars its all been done to them before. so pretty much nothing is "ORIGINAL" on them. As for RS's yea alot of people think they r the best looking wheel of all time. Personally I agree. But look around when u drive around ur home town how many cars do u see rocking RS's? not many. yes on the forums there are a lot of them. But so what they look great.
        I agree with u on alot of negative camber does look bad. As for the blue g35 i dont like it. but the white 350z, I love it and he is running 275's in the rear. it is also his DD.(at the same height pictured)

now after going through ur older post u seem to have a problem with any car associated with STANCE. Stretched tires were around a long time before stanceworks.

I have no problem with stretched tires..................On drift cars:p
        if the car's slow I honestly could give two fucks. but it just bothers me when people take cars built to perform and wreck them but making them undrivably low with rediculasly small tires and camber that makes the car look like drive on water mode in grand theft auto.
        when people are all like omg eurostretch! I don;t think they under that if they were aloud to run the right size tire, I think most of them would. and i never said stuff on e30's was original. everything has been done. and while rs's are one of the best looking wheels, that doesn't mean every fucking car needs them. Don't get me wrong I love mt2 and rs's, but I just don't care anymore. I don't understand why people go apeshit over this stuff.
        It's a stupid trend. And I just hate stance works mainly because the dudes on that site are bozos. Don't really care if I offend anyone or if you don't like me. car's that were built to go fast + stupid stance shit like this=gay. Like Mike b's car would be sick....If it had normal tires and wheels that weren't off a merc. I have respect for how he had them redrilled and filled and they came out perfect. I just don't like it. why would you put an s54 in a car just to run donuts for tires? doesn't make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hartge_H27 View Post
          Now I personally like most of the cars, the people that drive them r alot more accepting of different styles than most of the people here.
          I will echo this. The guys on StanceWorks are the most accepting bunch of guys I've ever encountered on any forum. They don't even care if your car isn't "stanced" to their standards, they don't even really have any. It's nice to see a group of guys that are so accepting of more than just their own style.

Comment

Its just a different way of approaching something we've all be doing for years. Stance is just one new pedal in an ever grow flower.

If its not your thing, leave it alone. Why try to stop someone else's personal preference? Its just a car.
            -Nick
            Originally posted by 87e30
            First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
              Its just a different way of approaching something we've all be doing for years. Stance is just one new pedal in an ever grow flower.

If its not your thing, leave it alone. Why try to stop someone else's personal preference? Its just a car.
              Not stopping anything. I just think it's stupid and a waste of a car.
              alot of the stance works dude's i know are douchebags and then some of them are the nicest dudes. I just can't stand looking at this shit.

Comment

It's funny how a lot of people here are judging show cars as race cars. Then again a lot of people judge race cars as show cars...... it never ends!!!
                -Darius (aka DiscoDoughnuts on other forums)

dude man bro...

Comment

Wow what an intense debate lol

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

More than half those cars look like they are going to fall apart on the high way.
                    Benji

'90 M50 + M3 Tranny e30 - SOLD
                    '99 528iT (M5 Rep bumper) - SOLD
                    '03 ML350 - For Sale

BIMMERLESS at the moment. :???:

Comment

Originally posted by Mike The Bavarian View Post
                      Not stopping anything. I just think it's stupid and a waste of a car.
                      alot of the stance works dude's i know are douchebags and then some of them are the nicest dudes. I just can't stand looking at this shit.
                      I would've pushed them off the road into a ditch If I ever saw them while driving a truck...Driving with that much camber you deserve to die.
                      ??

I don't honestly see how slamming a daily driven car with wide wheels and stretched tires is any better than spending insane amounts of money to make another car fast that only sees a track at most twice a month?

I also don't see how running Mercedes Benz wheels on a Bimmer automatically makes it suck? I'm not honestly a fan of those wheels either, but it's certainly not because of the manufacturer.
                      Jason
                      flickr

Comment

Nice photo's...besides those HDR's. Thanks for sharing man.
                        "Modern cars, they all look like electric shavers."
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/bloodonthemotorway/sets/

sigpic

Comment

I would've pushed them off the road into a ditch If I ever saw them while driving a truck...Driving with that much camber you deserve to die.

Keep going, you sound cool.

I'd like to agree with Hartge and josh. Rarely will you see those guys go on and on about how stupid non stanced cars is, or how building a 400hp beast that never sees the track is almost as poseur as a cosmetic built car. They are accepting and can a appreciate a well built machine regardless of style.

Comment

Originally posted by VicSkimmr View Post
                            ??

I don't honestly see how slamming a daily driven car with wide wheels and stretched tires is any better than spending insane amounts of money to make another car fast that only sees a track at most twice a month?

I also don't see how running Mercedes Benz wheels on a Bimmer automatically makes it suck? I'm not honestly a fan of those wheels either, but it's certainly not because of the manufacturer.
                            I said i had respect for the merc wheels. I just don't like them, go read it again.
                            And I never said building a 400hp beast that only sees street use is cool either.
                            I really could care less what rev thinks of me. I'm stating my opinion on these cars. I personally think that they are stupid, you might like them, that's you not me.
                            and if you're driving a vip'd car then yes you deserve to be pushed of the road...that honestly just can't be safe to drive like that.

Comment

Oh I must be combining different people's opinions, my bad. VIP isn't my style either, but I'm not going to wish them harm.
                              Jason
                              flickr

Comment

As far as I see it, Stanceworks/Hellaflush members are all enthusiasts. They find passion in drop stretch roll and poke on generally stock/oem looking cars. There is nothing wrong with that. Their passion isnt to race, plus they have modified suspension/tires that wont even support that. They might get in your purist skin and hit a nerve cuz its not your style, but whats the definition of being a car enthusiast? Im gonna steal a quote from stinkydriverx here in SD "Car Enthusiasm is not supposed to be a contest to see who's car is better. Just a respect for the other people who love cars too."

Fast life fuck slow..Low life for life
                                Let the mix flow..Let the night flow
                                I'm so gone ✗ ♥ O

Comment

Working...
                                X