• Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh hello

:)

and so it begins
    Attached Files
    Originally posted by george graves

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

heeeeyyyyyyyy

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

asshole ;)

Comment

This going to be a trackrat or street driven? Either way it's going to be sweet. :p
        Originally posted by StereoInstaller1
        Do you feel like something is trying to penetrate your butthole?

Comment

very nice meing!

Comment

Ahhh. I see you got the correct motor....
            Originally posted by Matt-B
            hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by famguy View Post
              asshole
              :)

Originally posted by E-Thirty View Post
              This going to be a trackrat or street driven? Either way it's going to be sweet.
              street for now, maybe take it to a track every now and then. Definitely not a track focus now though.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
              Ahhh. I see you got the correct motor....
              was hoping to save some headaches.

this should be interesting, I've been reading up on this forever. Luckily, I have a friend, 4bangerfury on here, who's a solid wrencher so I'll have some help

supposedly this thing only has 50k on it too, so hopefully I won't be needing a rebuild. Maybe some turbo later? :D

Are you kidding me? That nerd doesn't even know how his dick works, let alone a car.

Comment

Nice upgrade, and it seems like a fitting move for your user name. haha
                -Nick
                Originally posted by 87e30
                First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                  Nice upgrade, and it seems like a fitting move for your user name. haha
                  yeah, was going to go the turbo eta route, even have the whole top end off a 325i, but I figured this might end up being more fun. who knows.

Comment

this fucker looks way smaller in pictures, i swear. we have this in the garage next to an m42 on a stand, its not even close
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X