e30 update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 update

I haven't posted on this forum in awhile and my car is looking alot better since i last did.
    I got Ireland coils and some new shoes (yes they are replica BBS rs's but i dont care i really like them)
    I am now saving for possibly a s52 engine swap hopefully by next summer. Here is a bunch of pictures i took and a few that my roomate messed around with on photoshop. I have a chiddy little point and shoot camera so sorry about the quality.

looks great

7speedshop.com

Comment

That is a beautiful DB car, On another note, this is your first post, so how have you posted before?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
      VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

what exhaust? universal muffler? tips look nice and shiny
        Late model granitesilber 325i convertible FS:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=293701

Comment

looks great.

Comment

Nice car. All Id say is 5-10mm spacers in the back. :up:

COTM

Comment

i think it would look alot better without the saggy valence
              Originally posted by Lof8
              Seriously. Every black wheel, regardless of spoke design, looks the same from more than 3 feet away.

Comment

cant quite put my finger on it, something does not look right...
                -Andy

Comment

needs late model rear bumper shrouds

and am i the only one that thinks new tires look weird? I dont like them shiny....

But I think it looks good OP, loads better than my car;)

'73 2002 m20 turbo [sold] '87 rat rod 325is [couch modded] '91 vert [daily] '88 325is [spec build v1] '84 325 [spec build v2] '99 323i vert [sold]

Comment

Looking great!
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm kinda diggin those little rub strips on the rear fenders. Paint that valance and it will look dope!
                      IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

thanks yall.
                        It is definately still a work in progress but at the moment this is how its gonna look for awhile, gotta work on some performance now.

Comment

Looks awsome in person! Lets go get you some drop hats!

Comment

Looks good...

...would look great if you alligned your front bumper and painted the iS Valence. Also you might want to concider some sort of rear valence with your color-matched rockers and the big front valence to balence it out.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Your car looks great IMO. I wouldn't even put drop hats on maybe just some spacers in the rear. Looks super clean old school.

Comment

Working...
                              X